What's new

Jae Crowder

Cap holds for first rounders and roster spots. Just follow Bobby marks and you'll be fine but don't tell people they wrong when they ain't. Smart or crowder get moved or hayseed takes a pay cut

It's kind of funny watching Cy try to figure out cap stuff. Like watching a monkey trying to **** a hippopotamus.

And also, even though it would be kind of weird to help the Celtics clear space for our guy, I'd be all for taking on Jae Crowder. By no means a Hayward replacement but considering all the other realistic options he would top my list. Swapping Crowder and Diaw gets it done for both sides.

I see no realistic scenario where they just give the guy away. Hayward and his agent could have forced them to if they weren't busy *** raping us in essay form. I know they wouldn't have motivation to other than just trying to send an olive branch our way.

I really can't see us giving up an asset for him at this point as I'm guessing it would look ****ing awful.

I see no realistic scenario where they just give the guy away. Hayward and his agent could have forced them to if they weren't busy *** raping us in essay form. I know they wouldn't have motivation to other than just trying to send an olive branch our way.

I really can't see us giving up an asset for him at this point as I'm guessing it would look ****ing awful.

Good points. Jazz wouldn't give up an asset for sure.

Crowder would be great. He can defend just about every 4 in the league. And those he can't, he'll make it tough on them. Unfortunately it isn't happening.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Look at Boston's SF: Tatum is the top 3 pick they traded down for. Hayward is the star they just added. Crowder is the versatile fan favorite on bargain deal.

Then there is Brown. He is a project who really didn't play all that much last year. He will play even less this year. Boston loves picks and want to build a contender right now.

S&T Hayward plus the Utah 2018 1st for Brown.

Why for Boston: they need to shed somebody to sign Hayward to a full max. Brown is still raw and consider the stuff said above. Boston adds another pick to the arsenal to use to target Anthony Davis or whoever.

Why for Utah: we won't pick high enough this year to get a guy like Brown. We need a SF and he fits long term goals.

Win, win in my opinion.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Look at Boston's SF: Tatum is the top 3 pick they traded down for. Hayward is the star they just added. Crowder is the versatile fan favorite on bargain deal.

Then there is Brown. He is a project who really didn't play all that much last year. He will play even less this year. Boston loves picks and want to build a contender right now.

S&T Hayward plus the Utah 2018 1st for Brown.

Why for Boston: they need to shed somebody to sign Hayward to a full max. Brown is still raw and consider the stuff said above. Boston adds another pick to the arsenal to use to target Anthony Davis or whoever.

Why for Utah: we won't pick high enough this year to get a guy like Brown. We need a SF and he fits long term goals.

Win, win in my opinion.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app
Boston isn't trading Brown. They don't need to get under the cap that badly. He has too much upside. I think Tatum is their future SG. He's more smooth than I expected. I think he's similar to Rodney Hood in style (although I like Hood's shot better.)

If the Jazz do a S&T with Boston - Hayward for Avery Bradley and Jae Crowder, they can keep Marcus Smart and Kelly Olynyk. I think those two have more of a future with the Celtics, so maybe they'd consider it. Celtics need to keep some of their depth.

Celtics pushing hard to move players. Looks like they want to move Bradley over Crowder.

Jazz should get him asap!

Celtics pushing hard to move players. Looks like they want to move Bradley over Crowder.

Jazz should get him asap!

I think it would have to be a three team trade. We have cap space and looking around I don't see a great fit for him that could just take him into cap space. Scratch all the good teams out East... Boston won't trade him there (so we eliminated 4 teams). Scratch teams without cap space and teams just fully in rebuild mode.

They'd likely want a pick back but I just struggle to give them a pick from us because I hate them so much... if we did a three team trade with Exum or Favors I guess.

Someone call Gordon and tell him we won't hate him (as much) if he tells ainge to do us a solid and send crowder back to us in a sign and trade.

I think it would have to be a three team trade. We have cap space and looking around I don't see a great fit for him that could just take him into cap space. Scratch all the good teams out East... Boston won't trade him there (so we eliminated 4 teams). Scratch teams without cap space and teams just fully in rebuild mode.

They'd likely want a pick back but I just struggle to give them a pick from us because I hate them so much... if we did a three team trade with Exum or Favors I guess.

Someone call Gordon and tell him we won't hate him (as much) if he tells ainge to do us a solid and send crowder back to us in a sign and trade.

Can't we just trade Diaw for Crowder?

Can't we just trade Diaw for Crowder?

Yeah we could for sure... we could just do it with our space, but they could get an asset from someone for him for sure... so they wouldn't do it.

Let's get Crowder and sign Olynyk. Get some nasty. Everyone talks about the 2004 Pistons. **** the 2004 Pistons. Let's be the Bad Boy Pistons! I'd even bring in David Puddy's corpse (w/face mask) to backup Rudy.