What's new

Jae Crowder

Why no to Bradley? A young and talented 2-way player that fits with Gobert and Rubio's timelines. Is it the injuries?

it's the salary timeline and the need. Bradley would need a new rich deal exactly when Hood and Exum would be due. And I would rather the minutes go to Rubio, Exum, Hood, and Mitchell. Joe plays some 2, too

Crowder would be so badass. Steal of a contract. 3 years $22M left.

Hayward just want to get the Jazz fan's hopes up to crush them again.

Dont fall for it. I'm warning you.

Crowder took the 6th most Spot-Up shots this season, and was 1.16 point per spot up shot.

That's similar to Klay Thompson, Ryan Anderson, Kevin Love, Hardaway Jr, Joe Johnson, Joe Ingles and Gordon Hayward.

We would have Rubio setting this guy up.

He has an unconventional shot, kind of like JR, fading with a leg kick but 40% doesn't lie and he takes A LOT of 3s.

A total guess...but I think Crowder wouldn't mind playing for the Jazz with the whole history with his Dad playing here and the Jazz giving him his fathers shoes from back in the day. He'll play with a huge chip on his shoulder being disrespected by the Celtic fans and front office all season long with this whole Haywood infatuation. Sounds like a good fit to me.

A total guess...but I think Crowder wouldn't mind playing for the Jazz with the whole history with his Dad playing here and the Jazz giving him his fathers shoes from back in the day. He'll play with a huge chip on his shoulder being disrespected by the Celtic fans and front office all season long with this whole Haywood infatuation. Sounds like a good fit to me.
Agreed man he would bleed Utah. What Haywhore did to Utah is exactly what the Celtics did to Crowder. Perfect formula for our redemption

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using JazzFanz mobile app

Crowder would be a great pick up. He plays really tough defense and can hit the three. Remember the last time we played the Celtics how aggressively he
played Gordon and hit a bunch of threes too.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz