What's new

Jae Crowder

I figured that JazzFanz needed some pastoral support after we lost Hayward. How have you been dal?

Good! Graduated from one degree, about to start another in the fall!! Lil teenage Dal is now turning 24

Hayward/Agent immediately agreed to help facilitate S&T to help Jazz, source tells Salt Lake Tribune -

[TWEET]882812054288998400[/TWEET]
https://twitter.com/tribjazz/status/882812054288998400

Talk Radio will be talking about how Hayward wants to do right by us. How much he values the fans in Utah, etc. etc. The Fans will still boo him when he returns, but a sign and trade will help lower the anger levels... just a tad.

Then Crowder will knock down 5 threes on the Celtics and Gobert will play the game of his life. We will get over Gordon Hayward (and we should). I do not believe Hayard is 25 million dollars a year better than Crowder.

Holy, holy **** I want Jae Crowder on this team.

My *dream* offseason

a) good PG replacement -- done
b) good draft -- done (#DMX)
c) good SF/PF on cheap contract aka Jae
d) use our trade exception on James Johnson & another big, maybe Kelly Olynyk

My *dream* offseason

James is gone, and no to Kelly

Crowder and a massive exception would be a mother****ing haul. So excited if this happens.

My *dream* offseason

how can the exception be used on someone like James Johnson? I don't understand that one. tia

how can the exception be used on someone like James Johnson? I don't understand that one. tia

a simple "Dal he's a free agent" would suffice, bb.

To which I say dang.

not trying to hold your feet to the fire. I was interested if there was some loophole.

:fistbump:

Ha. If there was, I wouldn't know it. I don't know two ****s about the CBA, someone explained Bird's rights to me like 3 months ago

Best thing about this s&t drama is if it falls through Hayward looks even worse than he did yesterday.

****ing rad.

Jae Crowder is an excellent pickup for the Jazz if they can swing it. The Jazz could put a defensive unit on the floor that would be very formidable even to the Warriors, somewhat. In the current climate of free flowing money, Jae is kinda getting hosed.