What's new

Game Thread Jan 03, 2022 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Pelicans

Added to Calendar: 01-03-22

Tonight is a good example though of how Ingles is running on fumes. Don’t think we get much for him, but I think this is it for him.

I've made this clear in other threads but the idea of trading Bogey makes me sick. Outside of Don and Rudy he's the next best player on our team. Most people say Conley and that's probably true but at this point in their careers I think Bogey is more important to us and is a better weathervane to how the team is playing.

Why are they reviewing it? I thought last 2 minute reviews were no more and all the challenges has been used.

So… they can award possession to whoever would have gotten it after the wrong call, but when they blew an inadvertent goaltend whistle a few weeks ago when we had possession, it’s a jump ball.

So… they can award possession to whoever would have gotten it after the wrong call, but when they blew an inadvertent goaltend whistle a few weeks ago when we had possession, it’s a jump ball.
It should be a jump ball. Period.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Exactly my thoughts. I don't normally complain about refs, but this season has been sooooooo bad.

Donovan Mitchell closed like a bad *** tonight. Conley, Mitchell and Bogdanovic were solid in the 4th against long, athletic defenders. If the Jazz want to upgrade their closing lineup, they need a wing that pushes Royce to the bench.