What's new

Game Thread Jan 05, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Nuggets

Added to Calendar: 01-05-22

Dok actually available. Dude might be the starter lmao.

Just when I thought I'd get some JB minutes... the only guys out are our centers and I get to watch Udoka limp around for 20 minutes before he fouls out. BOOOOOOOOO!

It's Dok time!!
A gimpy Dok versus Jokic seems like it will end horribly... but Lance Stephenson just scored 20 points in 6 minutes in the first quarter... so maybe he finds his inner fire and shows something amazing.

I will be shocked if he play 20 mpg. I think the best the Jazz can hope for is about 15.
Seems right... question is will he foul out or run out of oxygen. Kinda sucks for him.... "hey Doke we have some minutes for you finally.... also you are likely on one leg and you get to go up against the MVP.... go get em tiger!"

Dok is either going to lock down Joker or step on his (Joker’s) foot and break it. Nothing in between.

A gimpy Dok versus Jokic seems like it will end horribly... but Lance Stephenson just scored 20 points in 6 minutes in the first quarter... so maybe he finds his inner fire and shows something amazing.

Stranger things have happened. Seriously though, I could see Quin starting him and then only playing him like the first 5 or 6 minutes of each half.

may be the make or break game tonight for Doke. Come on now Quin, show FO why they should/should not pick up that team option.

He gets a good block and dunk on Jokic and Im happy. At least Jokic wont run him off the court like some other centers could.

So do we double Jokic and get promptly punished or do we leave the poor soul who we put on him to fend for himself and get promptly punished?

This game could single-handedly put Jokic over Curry on the MVP list, lol.