What's new

Game Thread Jan 05, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Nuggets

Added to Calendar: 01-05-22

Dok was fine, he was active on offensive glass and made himself available for passes that didn't come. Defensively, he isn't trying to be Gobert and help so it's just what it is.

What a terrible transition from Gay, should have given it up earlier or dunked it.

Dok couldn't set a basic screen. He was out of position every chance possible. He also didn't even try to block out or get in position for a rebound he only tried to jump over Jokic back. Oh and was lazy/slow getting up and down the court. But he was left wide open 3 times one of which was a dunk!

Mitchell is going to either lose this or win this game. Let's see.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Dok couldn't set a basic screen. He was out of position every chance possible. He also didn't even try to block out or get in position for a rebound he only tried to jump over Jokic back. Oh and was lazy/slow getting up and down the court. But he was left wide open 3 times one of which was a dunk!
It's his first game coming off a bad ankle sprain and he's never played an actual meaningful NBA minute before today.

Oh and hes playing against a top 3 NBA player.

Man that guy basically gave Bogey a prostate exam. Apparently that's legal.

It's his first game coming off a bad ankle sprain and he's never played an actual meaningful NBA minute before today.

Oh and hes playing against a top 3 NBA player.
Yeah, I didn't expect much because of that and he was worse than my almost nothing expectation. Hopefully his 6 minutes later he does something remotely positive.

now is the time to show a small ball lineup with Paschall/Gay at 4/5 can work, I really hope they show it can.