What's new

Game Thread Jan 05, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Nuggets

Added to Calendar: 01-05-22

Everybody is out.... Nuggets G League vs Stars.... Must play Jared Butler game... I mean must win game.

Do we just sit this one out? If Rudy and Hassan are out there is no need sending Donovan, Mike, etc. out there.... nationally televised game.

Today was a weird day... lets be more normal tomorrow.

Maybe we are setting up for a postponement... all of these seem to be new except Donovan and Hassan.

I think maybe instead of doing the trade today we should have showcased Oni extensively and hoped someone wanted to bite.

Some how.... some way.... Jared Butler will get like 8 garbage time minutes and I will be furious.

Well we were the only team without major injuries or COVID impact so it was bound to catch up to us. And it did all at once. Would actually be hilarious to see all these people miss the game. I don't think I've ever seen that kind of thing before. Nuts.

Damn that Royce injury is scary. Very hard for patellar tendonitis to heal while your actively playing a ton of high intensity basketball.

Also is this the first game Udoka has been listed as questionable? I thought he seriously ****ed his ankle. Hopefully he can finally start getting some minutes at some point.

I bet Gobert plays.

I would actually really enjoy seeing Conley/Mitchell/Gobert and then a healthy dose of Hughes and Butler just to see where they at

I bet Gobert plays.

I would actually really enjoy seeing Conley/Mitchell/Gobert and then a healthy dose of Hughes and Butler just to see where they at
I don't think inflammation sounds so good either, but if there's one game we want to have Rudy I guess it's this, and they let him sit a game or two when Hasan is back. Otherwise Gay and House will share minutes at the 5 against Jokic...

I don't think inflammation sounds so good either, but if there's one game we want to have Rudy I guess it's this, and they let him sit a game or two when Hasan is back. Otherwise Gay and House will share minutes at the 5 against Jokic...
Inflammation is the most generic injury report ever. Jazz still need these W's and going against Jokic with no Gobert is an auto-loss.

Inflammation is the most generic injury report ever. Jazz still need these W's and going against Jokic with no Gobert is an auto-loss.
I haven't seen inflammation being used that much, but _actual_ inflammation can be a pain to get rid of. Hopefully it's a generic, minor, injury-report thing.

Totally agree on the auto-loss, though.

Inflammation and contusion are the thing to throw on there to say we may sit this guy for rest but we can't say that because its a nationally televised game.

I bet Gobert plays.

I think one of Whiteside or Gobert plays. I wonder if House will be available for the game.

I haven't seen inflammation being used that much, but _actual_ inflammation can be a pain to get rid of. Hopefully it's a generic, minor, injury-report thing.

Totally agree on the auto-loss, though.
Everything is inflamed to some degree. It's just kind of a catch-all term for discomfort.