What's new

Game Thread Jan 05, 2023 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Rockets

Added to Calendar: 01-05-23

It has nothing to do with wanting to lose, it's about understanding the fact we're not good enough to win and accepting the fact the losses can theoretically help our draft position next year allowing us to become good enough to compete at a higher level. I'm enjoying watching the guys compete (although I'd rather see the young guys absorb more of the minutes for reasons that I've covered before) and the losses just don't bother me knowing where we're at as far as development at this current time.
Exactly. beeing a fan does not mean not beeing realistic. We are not good enough and better accept the fact. It does not mean that i enjoy seeing the loss. Actually i skip to look the last 4 or 5 games ( as i will do today) and look only the play by play and box score from office. I'm okay with a win but the best interest for the team now is to loose and get a decent chance for high pick.

JV has definitely taken his transition game up a notch by being a bit more aggressive exploring the paint instead of just walking it out or passing to nothing.

As someone who lived there for a couple years, I just got to say that Holly's Finnish was not even close