What's new

Game Thread Jan 05, 2023 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Rockets

Added to Calendar: 01-05-23

I just want to watch him do average every day things and see how he does them.
Like when he takes the trash out does he go right outside or take it to the second story of his house and throw it out the window into the can.

What about watching them fail year after year after year. Not sure how you can do that year after year after year and like basketball. This is the only way a team like Utah can win. How do you think the spurs did it? By getting the #1 pick in a year there was an all time great. How do you think any small market team does it? By getting an all time great and there just so happens to be one of those Presumably. Nothing good earned is easy. Let’s sacrifice a year to be great the next ten. It’s a small price to pay. Do you think Spurs fans look back and think I wish the spurs hadn’t tanked that one year? I think not it propelled them to a dynasty.
Even if we finished #30 there are no gaurantees we get the supposed fenom. From what I've seen of him, he's a heck of a player, but that frame he has IMHO is going to be injury prone.

Like when he takes the trash out does he go right outside or take it to the second story of his house and throw it out the window into the can.

I think he actually charges full speed right into the bin, knocking it down, while throwing the bag of trash over his shoulder and all over the street.

Olynyk has to be the least athletic player in the entire NBA.

I think he actually charges full speed right into the bin, knocking it down, while throwing the bag of trash over his shoulder and all over the street.
I heard when he makes a pbj he puts the peanut butter and jelly on the outside of the bread… it’s a mess but you get more jelly right on the taste buds.

KO and conley are combined 1-6 for 2 points so far.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I have arrived at the point where, if we got a decent offer for Beasley, we take it run like hell. . .