What's new

Game Thread Jan 10, 2024 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Nuggets

Added to Calendar: 01-10-24

I mean, before this game the Jazz were taking advantage of injuries to a major degree. Perfectly reasonable to be skeptical. If they can close out the 2nd half it definitely gives the recent run more legitimacy.

I hate that excuse and you always have one when we win. We’ve had injuries too. Markkanen has missed more games than LeBron, Davis and Reaves combined this year.

Collins early offense was the key to this game. Built a nice cushion and has prevented Jokic from taking the pace of the game over. Very similar to what Sexton did early in the Bucks game/

I hate that excuse and you always have one when we win. We’ve had injuries too. Markkanen has missed more games than LeBron, Davis and Reaves combined this year.
You say that like I want the team to lose and be bad lmao.

I'm just stating facts. If you cant handle someone giving an honest assessment then you're just being an annoying homer who only wants to hear things that make you feel good.

ANd yeah, the Markkanen injuries early probably prevented the Jazz from reaching this current level faster. Injuries are real things that have a real impact on outcomes of games. Be an adult about it.

I mean, before this game the Jazz were taking advantage of injuries to a major degree. Perfectly reasonable to be skeptical. If they can close out the 2nd half it definitely gives the recent run more legitimacy.

On the other hand the Jazz have the bad record they do largely because of THEIR injuries. The Jazz get 3 more wins they are 21-17 and sitting in the 8th seed with a 6 game home stand incoming.

On the other hand the Jazz have the bad record they do largely because of THEIR injuries. The Jazz get 3 more wins they are 21-17 and sitting in the 8th seed with a 6 game home stand incoming.
Yeah, and that's totally fair. Injuries matter. Beating a fully healthy team is more impressive than beating an injured team. Wins are wins, but beating the best team in the West when both teams are fully healthy is different than beating the Sixers without Embiid/Harris or the Bucks without Lillard.

It's going to be a hard trade deadline for DA. We are finally clicking and playing well. It's too late to tank. I still think we need a consolidation trade or two. But that might be hard to find and hard to decide who to trade away. But at this point I don't want to see dumping vets like KO and Clarkson for picks.

So the ESPN halftime show is a minute of talking about some other game followed by 14 minutes of commercials?