What's new

Game Thread Jan 16, 2022 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Nuggets

Added to Calendar: 01-16-22

Have they never learned to look for someone, you know standing right there, just waiting to take the ball away. ****ing throwing the ball to the other team is so aggravating.

I think these refs are preparing for their gig in the WWE.

I'm pretty happy the Nugs have so much money committed to Gordon and Porter for the next four years.

Loved the defense from the weird Paschall and Forrest lineup. Offense was a little clunky, but got the job done. Royce seems to be moving better today. The time off was good for him. Ingles has been very quiet.

Definitely one of the 3 most impactful. Pretty clearly the best right after Stockton and Malone.
Stock and Malone are better. Gobert is hard to gauge. His effectiveness is impossible to ignore anymore. He makes every single teammate better when he's on the floor.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Give Gobert a lifetime contract and if things don’t work out with this current iteration, just go sign a bunch of assholes.

Stock and Malone are better. Gobert is hard to gauge. His effectiveness is impossible to ignore anymore. He makes every single teammate better when he's on the floor.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
I think we got a good look at how much better he makes Conley look. It’s almost like a John Stockton effect. Could you imagine how good Stockton would make Gobert look?

For those watching, has Donovan fed Gobert at all?

Is this the patented 2nd half meltdown?

Rudy Gay at the 5 has coughed up our lead. It's just layups, put-backs and and-1s for Denver. Jazz might do better with Azubuike, tbh.