What's new

Game Thread Jan 16, 2022 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Nuggets

Added to Calendar: 01-16-22

Pascall needs to play. There is a chance he is the piece this team really needs. He's got to be able to shoot threes decently though. Lately he has been.

That is what the Jazz need--a tough, physical forward with some length and athleticism. Plus he can punish a defensive switch by putting the ball down and finishing in the paint.

I'd really like to see Joe sit until after the all star break ( if he's not traded) and see what effect it has on his game. I think this getting traded rumor bit has him in his own head. Hopefully once the deadline passes he'll revert back to normal.

He couldn't stay in front of anyone, and he airballed a pretty open 3pt look. Not sure what it is, maybe a residual effect from covid.

I think it has less to do with covid and more to do with the trade deadline looming. Either he does indeed get traded or he stays and a huge weight is lifted off his shoulders once the deadline passes and he plays much better after the all-star break. Either way, I wouldn't expect his focus or play to improve at all between now and the trade deadline.

I had my parents over and encanto was on the tv (my daughter wears the pants in my house) and me and my dad were watching the game on my phone and i missed this.
Can anyone post a video of it?

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
“We don’t talk about Bruno No No!” Will be stuck in your head for eternity.

I'd really like to see Joe sit until after the all star break ( if he's not traded) and see what effect it has on his game. I think this getting traded rumor bit has him in his own head. Hopefully once the deadline passes he'll revert back to normal.
He just had a bunch of rest. He looks more out of shape than he normally does… he looks like he has no legs… he looks washed and partly like he’s packed it in. It makes me sad… I’m hoping he gets on TB12 or some ****.

He just had a bunch of rest. He looks more out of shape than he normally does… he looks like he has no legs… he looks washed and partly like he’s packed it in. It makes me sad… I’m hoping he gets on TB12 or some ****.
I never thought Joe would be the pouty type, but I'm not sure what's going on. He hardly played as the playmaker today though, mostly off ball. I wonder if Quin needs to give him more PNR ballhandling opportunities to get him more engaged.

Donovan patted Rudy on the chest when they both left the game when we went up 20. They seemed to say something to each other too. Neither one of them pulled a shiv. No cold shoulder, nothing.
Yeah, they seemed fine. There were no issues on the court between them. Donovan was super pumped and impressed with Gobert's full court basket.