What's new

Game Thread Jan 18, 2024 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Thunder

Added to Calendar: 01-18-24

Sexton should have shot the floater there

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Impressed the Jazz played it this close.

Difference was OKC was able to string together massive runs that gave them a huge cushion to play off of. Utah got punched first and never fully recovered.

We came out flat, and that's all she wrote. And the great Kessler mistake.

It's off Williams imo

Jazz didn't start playing real defense towards the end of the 2nd quarter. That's why it's been uphill all night.

I bet they jump it

Sexton should have shot the floater there

Have to go for a three there. If you drive it’s to kick for a three… oh well. OKC shot it well and I feel like they beat us. We didn’t beat ourselves too bad.

Have to go for a three there. If you drive it’s to kick for a three… oh well. OKC shot it well and I feel like they beat us. We didn’t beat ourselves too bad.
Agreed
What really should have happened is sexton come down and shoot the three. He had the easy floater though

Lol how is that “successful” you were super wrong.

We fought hard, story of the night is why the hell wasn't Kessler put in sooner. If you've got to lose a game that's a fun way to do it though.
[insert] ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED [/insert]

Interesting call on the challenge. Guess it makes sense.

Couldn’t even get chicken… this some ********.

Just super disappointed that Hardy didn't give Kessler more playing time against a matchup that desperately called for it.

Equally disappointed that he resurrected the Collins/Olynyk 2-man lineup which I thought he figured out was unplayable defensively.

Ugh.