What's new

Game Thread Jan 19, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Rockets

Added to Calendar: 01-19-22

Quin never should've left that lineup of Forrest/Clarkson/Bogey/Royce/Dok in so long. No wonder the Rockets went on that huge run. We never got the momentum back after that.
Man, Dok killed 2 possessions in a minute with 3-second calls. Totally killed the momentum and those were good possessions, too. If Dok moved he would get a dunk and the other one Bogey was wide open for 3.

This team is becoming difficult to watch. I think we've reached the summit with what this squad was capable of. Morale is low, losses are piling up, the rebuild is about to start.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Man, Dok killed 2 possessions in a minute with 3-second calls. Totally killed the momentum and those were good possessions, too. If Dok moved he would get a dunk and the other one Bogey was wide open for 3.
that's hugely disappointing for Doke. He was playing some of the best basketball in his young career in that first half, then just reverted back to his usual self in the second. An offseason salary dump looks inevitable.

I thought Quin would have had to prove it in the playoffs this season but not sure he’s gonna make it

The most important thing is that we are playing our best at the right time… which will be in the play in tournament.
He actually came out and said that again.

It really exposes that he views this as a roll of the dice and is hoping that if he does it enough, he’ll get the really positive outlier at the right time.

He actually came out and said that again.

It really exposes that he views this as a roll of the dice and is hoping that if he does it enough, he’ll get the really positive outlier at the right time.

He's basically saying they need to keep beating their heads against the wall, but harder.

Is this Tony's answer or Quin's direct answer?
Tony’s. But probably Quin’s, too.

Quin’s answer is actually more along the lines of “you just can have a 12 man rotation.”