Game Thread Jan 23, 2022 06:30PM MT: Jazz at Warriors

Added to Calendar: 01-23-22

Royce O'Neale:
- 32 minutes.
- 0 points.
- 5 rebounds.
- **** defense.
- Missed game tying tip in.

Eliza Hughes showed something the last time he saw action on the court, Danuel House also showed something. I like Royce but he been horrid for a month now and yet is untouchable. Make it make sense.

I’ve been saving this for weeks now. This team is about as fun to watch as the Big Al teams. They’re so one dimensional and lazy. I don’t like it. The experiment to try and play the 3 ball like the warriors and Rockets just isn’t working. Too much iso ball, no one tries to take it into the paint, too much selfishness, no effort to rebound or defend, and little to no fast break pts… it’s just not good basketball. It’s painful to watch most of the time. And my ears can’t stop bleeding from Boler trying to convince me that this is good basketball.

Im ready for some trades. Let’s rebuild with some big forwards and guards. If we do it quickly we can have a few good years at the end of Rudy’s contract.
The offense is working great. Thats been well proven over the last couple years, even if you dont like it. We have the best offense in the NBA over the last 2 years. We have been playing very lazy for awhile now though and we have had a ton of guys missing for about a few weeks.

Royce O'Neale:
- 32 minutes.
- 0 points.
- 5 rebounds.
- **** defense.

Eliza Hughes showed something the last time he saw action on the court, Danuel House also showed something. I like Royce but he been horrid for a month now and yet is untouchable. Make it make sense.
I like Royce, but him being terrified to do anything offensively when games get tight is an issue at times.

Royce O'Neale:
- 32 minutes.
- 0 points.
- 5 rebounds.
- **** defense.

I'd like to see Paschall get a few of his minutes.