What's new

Game Thread Jan 26, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Suns

Added to Calendar: 01-26-22

Forrest directing the defense on top of playing good on-ball defense is great.

JC coming aliveeeee

I’ve watched nearly every game this season with few exceptions. Last week we were out of the country and I bought a VPN to watch all our ****** losses. I decided not to watch the GSW game and just enjoyed being in the shanty hotel with family. I was feeling at peace as I would check the score, knowing I was less emotionally invested, and I asked myself why I was robbing myself of that peace and why I could go on this great vacation with family and be tied to watching the Jazz *****ily lose to the Pistons and Lakers and WTF else. I didn’t watch the last game because we were traveling, and I decided not to watch tonight. I actually feel pretty good. Here we’ve got people leaving the forum because of its toxicity, and I’m currently avoiding watching the games because the way I feel, and I feel great doing so.

Ingles got benched because he wouldn't do jack-**** out there.

I’ve watched nearly every game this season with few exceptions. Last week we were out of the country and I bought a VPN to watch all our ****** losses. I decided not to watch the GSW game and just enjoyed being in the shanty hotel with family. I was feeling at peace as I would check the score, knowing I was less emotionally invested, and I asked myself why I was robbing myself of that peace and why I could go on this great vacation with family and be tied to watching the Jazz *****ily lose to the Pistons and Lakers and WTF else. I didn’t watch the last game because we were traveling, and I decided not to watch tonight. I actually feel pretty good. Here we’ve got people leaving the forum because of its toxicity, and I’m currently avoiding watching the games because the way I feel, and I feel great doing so.
We're down by 2.

Sent from my SM-G986U using JazzFanz mobile app