What's new

Jazz 2017/18 Playoff Bus! All Aboard!

I am in zero economical shape to come to Utah again but if the Jazz make it to the Conference Finals, I mean I got to go. See Curry and Durant in their primes too-- tell my kids about it.

Well, you can crash at my place to make it cheaper if you need to!

I am in zero economical shape to come to Utah again but if the Jazz make it to the Conference Finals, I mean I got to go. See Curry and Durant in their primes too-- tell my kids about it.

You have to have sex to have kids.

il_570xN.654658248_qzy6.jpg

Doesn't it suck knowing it doesn't matter? It's going to be GSW vs Houston WCF. The East will be more interesting to see who gets to the finals versusLeBron.

I've found it can be very fun and satisfying rooting for this team regardless of a championship. That's what matters to me.

She’s just a disloyal ho who lied to her man. The lie has grown out of control for over 2000 years. Just admit you got drunk and ****ed around one night.

Early anti-christian propaganda accused Mary of becoming pregnant due to the rape of a Roman solider. Blame against women was off the charts back then.

Denver 111 and Miami 111 with a few minutes to go.
Come on Miami!

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Get 'em in overtime Miami! You don't wanna fall out of the playoffs!

If it happens, we should try to meet up. Hell, I won't stay in our time share in PC but in the Marriott in downtown SLC instead so you could stay for free if you wanted.

If that happens, I'll happily buy you a ticket.

You can save money by staying in my guest room in South Salt Lake. How about that?

What the hell you guys-- I can't believe how nice y'all are being to me right now.

That's more like it