What's new

Jazz 2017/18 Playoff Bus! All Aboard!

Looking at tomorrow's games. LAC are playing the Pels, so finally one of these teams has to lose. On the other hand, the Blazers and playing the Knicks and the Nuggets are playing the Mavs. I mean, do these mother****ers ever play Houston or GS or any reasonably competent team? Every time I look at the schedule for the day, our rivals are playing some entrant in the Luka Dončič sweepstakes.

Every damn playoff team ahead of us:

ExcellentFrankBrahmancow-max-1mb.gif

I can live with Lillard taking over a game. But watching Brooklyn give the game to LAC and have Austin ****ing Rivers hit a game winning 3 was infuriating.

No one will ever lose again. We have half the west locked in a brutal playoff race and you have half the league in the biggest tankapalooza in recent memory. Plus the eastern conference playoff teams are basically locked, so you have the good EC teams throwing away games to western conference playoff teams. Really ****** situation. We can solve the tanking issue by always giving the jazz the number one pick.

Since February the top 11 teams in the West are a combined 61-9 vs the other 19 teams in the NBA.
Also, I just counted the previous 10 for the 9 worst teams in the league (the tankers) a day or two ago, and they had a combined 11-79 over 90 games. Wonder how many of those wins are against non-tankers...