What's new

Jazz 2017/18 Playoff Bus! All Aboard!

we're 2-2 vs denver...whats the tie breaker procedure now?

(-) Tie breaker not needed (better overall winning percentage)
(1) Division leader wins tie from team not leading a division
(2) Head-to-head won-lost percentage
(3) Division won-lost percentage
(4) Conference won-lost percentage
(5) W-L Percentage vs. Playoff teams, own conference
(6) W-L Percentage vs. Playoff teams, other conference
(7) Net Points, all games

I don't think Udoh can handle the minutes against NBA athletes, given how hard he plays. He usually looks winded after a few minutes on the floor. He wouldn't be suited for a starting center role.
If he has looked winded recently that's probably because he has barely been playing.

But yeah, he cant be starter. He is too poor offensively finishing around the rim.

As weird as it may sound Id hate to have Jokic. Hes way too talented not to keep but imo is one of the hardest guys in the league to build around.

Really? I'd say he might be one of the easiest. He is so versatile and checks off so many things on "what a winning team needs" list.

Really? I'd say he might be one of the easiest. He is so versatile and checks off so many things on "what a winning team needs" list.
How is he versatile?

He cant switch, doenst protect the rim, is a 'meh' defender overall and only plays the one position... Imo his passing/playmaking is overrated because a centre doesnt need to do that. Its a real balancing act with how you use him, their guards like touching the ball also...

Check the JazzFanz twitter feed. Media is slurpin on Lebron hard; can take MJ one on one and is the GOAT after that 2 minutes of genius. Smfh.
#prisonersofthemoment

looking at the schedules I think we have a great chance to beat out Denver (has some brutal road games at the end of month), the Pels (tougher schedule, Davis health), and Minn(head to head match up at end of season).

Really we just have 4 road games to "worry" about. The Pels, Spurs, Warriors, and T-wolves. If we are playing well, like we are currently, then I like our chances.

What an exciting end to the season this will be. If we turn it on, and win a lot of the tougher games we could end up with HC in the playoffs. More realistic is probably 7th seed, but we are so close we need to go for it.

Landing on a foot is just awful in basketball. Never realized how many injuries that caused until I started paying close attention to how guys get hurt.

I have done this many times. Ya, it sucks ***