What's new

Jazz 2017/18 Playoff Bus! All Aboard!

yeah that playoff indicator % **** thing is absolutely garbage trash.

useless trash n garbage.

in other news: wolves look very lost without butler. 1 player does make a huge difference, look at rudy gobert on the jazz this season.

yeah that playoff indicator % **** thing is absolutely garbage trash.

useless trash n garbage.

in other news: wolves look very lost without butler. 1 player does make a huge difference, look at rudy gobert on the jazz this season.
You are useless trash n garbage

Basically, they look like what they were last year before he joined them: a .380 team.

Today a coworker expressed to me his deep concern that the TWolves are now out of reach due to signing DRose.
I trust you reminded him why he was available in the first place, and who made it possible?

Curry just rolled his ankle at the beginning of the game vs the Spurs. Would be surprised if he returns.

I trust you reminded him why he was available in the first place, and who made it possible?

He was well aware of that. And real upset by it. I checked the price of bitcoin just in case I had been transported back in time to 2011.

Back in '95, I was pissed off that the Jazz waived a 4-time All-Star, too. And a native Utahn, to boot.