What's new

Jazz 2017/18 Playoff Bus! All Aboard!

Cavs and Warriors sucking big time tonight. Hopefully LeBron goes full crazy again and pulls out another W. I’d hate if my team was like that. Hate it. If that guy fails. . . there’s no hope.

Also, watching the Lakers/Nuggets makes me REALLY appreciate how the Jazz play defense. I never feel like Utah is out of it because they can get stops late. That’s a damn nice feeling.

Lonzo is pretty good.

Not tonight in crunch time he wasn't.

He is a rookie
Just makes me appreciate getting Mitchell that much more. It doesn’t feel like he’s a rookie in cruntch time. I need to be more patient with him. We should be expecting him to be more like Lonzo than Lillard. . . but we don’t. It’s amazing what his learning curve has been all season. Can’t wait to see playoff level Spida.

Oh well. The Jazz just gotta keep taking care of business.

3tiTecr.gif

SMH Ty Lue

Rodney seeing the big contract go down the drain. Wouldn't surprise me to see him sign a 1 yr deal so he can become an UFA for 2019.

Lue will be fired right after LBJ leaves.

I'm hoping Lebron ends up in Philadelphia. I don't ever want to see Boston come out of the East. And I want to see Hinkie vindicated. Stern should not have been able to step in and force Philly to change their strategy. The NBA has built the system which makes teams have to tank to get stars.

Last edited:
Just makes me appreciate getting Mitchell that much more. It doesn’t feel like he’s a rookie in cruntch time. I need to be more patient with him. We should be expecting him to be more like Lonzo than Lillard. . . but we don’t. It’s amazing what his learning curve has been all season. Can’t wait to see playoff level Spida.
Lonzo and Mitchell shoot about the same percentages in the clutch.

Just a tough race with only 1.5 separating us from 5th.

Tonight brings us SA and OKC which helps us either way and Clips and Magic which hopefully bounces our way on the B2B.

plz ignore saint of JFC he's a bit on the other end of the spectrum.

btw, what happened to hood? He got hurt again? looks like the cavs would love to undo the trade at this point.

We have pedantic moron Cy today, sigh. . . Alonzo Ball averages 2.1 points per game in the fourth quarter. What's the sample size on Ball's fantastic clutch shooting?
Clutch is defined as the final 5 minutes w/ the game being within 5 points either way. I'm not saying Ball = Lonzo, but the blind railing on one player, especially when that player has been playing well, is stupid. If that makes me a pedantic moron, so be it. Mitchell's impressiveness hasnt been with his quality of clutch play, at least in terms of efficiency, but his audacity and aggressiveness during those moments. Neither rookie has been Lillard in the clutch.

And i use NBA Miner for clutch stats, you can go look them up.

Clutch is defined as the final 5 minutes w/ the game being within 5 points either way. I'm not saying Ball = Lonzo, but the blind railing on one player, especially when that player has been playing well, is stupid. If that makes me a pedantic moron, so be it. Mitchell's impressiveness hasnt been with his quality of clutch play, at least in terms of efficiency, but his audacity and aggressiveness during those moments. Neither rookie has been Lillard in the clutch.

Support your claim please.

Let me be the first to say Ball = Lonzo.

So what you are NOT saying is that Ball has had like 7 or 8 opportunities to score "in the clutch" in his entire career. Whereas, Donovan, who generally only plays the last halves of the 4th quarter gets a good portion of his 6 points EVERY 4th quarter in that time period that could be considered "in the clutch." To even make the comparison between the two is dishonest. That doesn't even count his turning 7 point games to 12 point games.

So what you are NOT saying is that Ball has had like 7 or 8 opportunities to score "in the clutch" in his entire career. Whereas, Donovan, who generally only plays the last halves of the 4th quarter gets a good portion of his 6 points EVERY 4th quarter in that time period that could be considered "in the clutch." To even make the comparison between the two is dishonest. That doesn't even count his turning 7 point games to 12 point games.
I mean, you can look at the stats yourself if you really want to. You dont have to make stuff up.