What's new

Jazz 2017/18 Playoff Bus! All Aboard!

I think people are overstating the Spurs demise. As long as LMA is playing, they wont fall out of the playoffs.
Its not their demise, its their schedule. They have 7 games against teams fighting for the 3-8 seed in the West, then 7 other games against other playoff teams. Their schedule is Brutal. They need to probably win at least 6 of those games to make the playoffs.

I think people are overstating the Spurs demise. As long as LMA is playing, they wont fall out of the playoffs.

I agree. They are 2nd in the NBA in defensive rating and have a hall of famer at coach. I despise them with every fiber of my being but I don't see them missing the playoffs.

They've lost eight of their last ten fwiw.

It is very possible that they will miss the playoffs. They don't look good. In fact, I've been watching a lot of our rivals' games, and I think the Jazz are the third or fourth best team in the West at this moment (Portland look good).

Clippers, Nuggets are in trouble. And just quietly I could see OKC barely scraping into the playoffs, they’re not safe by any stretch