What's new

Jazz 76ers Game THREAD

• Thread starter Deleted member 5000
  • Start date
You don't mean the play where he hit Giannis in the face with his forearm and his body was moving and Giannis didn't get the call and then Kanter got in Giannis' face for some reason, do you?

By the way, holy **** Giannis would absolutely destroy Kanter if it came down to it.
In a fight?
Kanter is strong as ****. Then there is his ability to handle pain. I never seen him show pain. I remember his shoulder being horribly dislocated and he didn't even seem to notice. I bet he could take a punch like a champ, then body slam giannis and ground and pound his face into hamburger.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Ricky was rough but his shot selection wasn’t bad... the shots were open for the most part.

Well of course they were open for the most part.
Always are.
His shot selection is always great as the defense gives him great looks most games.

Exum and Simmons.
I was only mucking around....

You don't like Cousins?

Can't stand that emotional lesbian. Why do you like highly flawed players? If you are aussie and want to cheer for your countrymen you have much more likeable choices like Ingles, Baynes or Mills for example.

In a fight?
Kanter is strong as ****. Then there is his ability to handle pain. I never seen him show pain. I remember his shoulder being horribly dislocated and he didn't even seem to notice. I bet he could take a punch like a champ, then body slam giannis and ground and pound his face into hamburger.

Kanter is also ****ing slow and has no reach. I don’t think Kanter would so much as lay a hand on him.

And I'd assume Giannis would win in a fight because he's a much better athlete, but Kanter could probably murder him in a grapple.

Kanter's wingspan is only 2 inches shorter than Giannis.
1. I’m skeptical that that remains true
2. Even if technically true, in function, it looks like a foot. Not just in terms of appearance, but production.

Did I mention Kanter is sooo ****ing slow? Not to mention an oaf.

This is a stupid tangent.

One more of your crazy delusions. They are not that good at all... Jazz just played very poorly.
Maybe maybe not. Embiid is legit and gives them a chance

Kanter is also ****ing slow and has no reach. I don’t think Kanter would so much as lay a hand on him.
I think kanter would just keep coming at giannis no matter what giannis did. Eventually kanter would get hands on him and then rip him apart caveman style