What's new

Jazz acquire NAW and Juancho Hernangomez for Ingles, Hughes, and two 2nd round picks.

Why can't we? Or do you just not want to?

Oh I read it wrong I didn’t see the can. We can move both separately but not with another player. Unless we can somehow make it part of the original trade which I have seen happen before.

Oh I read it wrong I didn’t see the can. We can move both separately but not with another player. Unless we can somehow make it part of the original trade which I have seen happen before.
Do you have a link? I haven't had luck finding anything conclusive, just that the ESPN trade machine allows him (and Juan) to be aggregated.

Trades are submitted for approval but take a few days to formalize. It would be as easy as including the other player(s) in the original trade making it a 4 team trade.

We need to trade Juancho and a pick swap for Kenny Chesney.

PJ Washington for Hernangomez anyone?

If we combine hernangomez with Clarkson or gay then we can surely pick up another rotation player. How about that Knicks fire sale?

i bet ingles was getting traded no matter what. The injury just cost a lot of value to the jazz, could have gotten way more.

I've never seen (or noticed) NCW before, so I'm all for giving him a chance to see what he can do.

That said, if this is the only move the Jazz make, it feels disappointing to me, unless he turns out to be a great perimeter defender.