What's new

Jazz and Knicks discussing Donovan Mitchell trade per Shams Charania and Tony Jones

Danny forgot his phone at home while packing up for church this morning. A deal is on hold until Danny returns home from his post church meal at Jim’s. Let’s hope there is not a waiting list

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

What better way to say:

"F Ewe knickerbockers!!!"

...than Donovan Mitchell at our training camp. Yeah, who has leverage then?

HooooozeNuts??? DeeeeeezNuts!!! - Ainge

I actually agree... basically says 4 unprotected 1st and a swap plus either Grimes or Quickley plus Toppin.

I'd do that. Was never all in on getting volume over those unprotected picks. Give me 4 unprotected picks over 5-6 if there are 2-3 protected ones in there.
I would love that trade, and with Grimes/Quickly and Toppin I would have enough interest to watch the Jazz this season.

I hated the deals of "no potential players only picks" that some were advocating.

The interesting thing to me would be who initiated the most recent discussion.

Got to think Utah is the one who gave the information for this. I really think DA and company just want Donovan Mitchell trade talks to be as relevant as possible in NYC to apply pressure.

August kind of story
They haven't talked for weeks... then they talked and turns out... they are both in the exact same position... SHAMS BOMB!!!!

Good to know they had additional dialogue I guess. This gets real serious in 2-3 weeks when the Minny guys can be moved and teams like the Lakers and Knicks will want to have these things wrapped up in time for training camp. If the middle ground isn't found by then... well welcome to the year of Donovan trade rumorzzzzz. Sounds fun.