What's new

JAZZ at BUCKS. 8.00 PM EST.

Agreed. Only part of Hayward's game that annoys me is his turnovers. Some seem real lazy hot dog passes. He does make up for a few with nice steals, but still his achilles heal.

I wish refs would respect him more. He did get calls in the 4th, but last several games he has not been shown respect by refs. (like other stars)
I think his to's will decrease when he has better teammates

The W's will continue to pile up if Rudy stays in the starting lineup.

Choo Choo Niccas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NeedyPleasantDobermanpinscher.gif

Enes, use your eyeballs please. A person the size of a used car dealership inflatable arm man is calling for the ball for a wide open dunk.

NeedyPleasantDobermanpinscher.gif

Enes, use your eyeballs please. A person the size of a used car dealership inflatable arm man is calling for the ball for a wide open dunk.
He made right choice not passing it. Gobert wasn't wide open and Durant would force a TO if Kanter attempted a lob.

He made right choice not passing it. Gobert wasn't wide open and Durant would force a TO if Kanter attempted a lob.

Maybe, but there were still two teammates under the hoop, so I wish he would have looked in that direction at least. I'm not a Kanter hater by any means, but sometimes on the court he kind of rushes and panics without reading through his options. I still think he has the ability to improve on it though.

Ehh, if he would have tried to force a nice hard pass right away I think the best the defender could have done is get back in time to tip it out of bounds.

I'd have like to seen him try passing it just to show that he's willing to pass the ball on occasion.