What's new

Jazz at Laker... Errr Timberwolves 6pm MST

30 million plus this year and you're happy when he has 8 assists.

Again, Conley is the luckiest dude in the NBA or most likable.

No amount words from anybody, inclusive of yourself, will be able to take me from this high after this win.

All I can say to you is, put a sugar or two in your cup of tea that you're drinking. It seems to be a little too bitter.

Well done Jazz. Going for a happy walk.

I have been surprised by Wiggins' play this year (even posted about it) and when he sits the Peskers win. When he played, they lose.

This ****ing game.

No amount words from anybody, inclusive of yourself, will be able to take me from this high after this win.

All I can say to you is, put a sugar or two in your cup of tea that you're drinking. It seems to be a little too bitter.

Well done Jazz. Going for a happy walk.

I'm happy the Jazz won. I just made a point many fail to recognize.

I'm glad to see our team come out with a nice game plan to handle these guys.

KAT is shooting the three like Curry and we limited his tries. This forced their other players to step up and when Wiggins and Towns got into foul trouble we used that time to grow our lead. Unlike the last game, our offense didn't sputter in the last quarter and we were able to hold onto the lead. Nice win.

I like our chances in the next few games and hope we can get a run going while still being able to get our team chemistry in order.

A PF typically shoots better than a PG. Blake is shooting under 39% from the field. As bad as Conley started he's been less of a bum than Blake Griffin.
And a 30 plus million dollar PG usually averages more assists per game, but here we are and it's not even close.