What's new

Jazz at Laker... Errr Timberwolves 6pm MST

Another gutsy win. Rudy was as serious as ever. Bojan was fearless. Donovan played with heart. Royce gave it 100%. Mike had 8 assists and good shooting. Green stepped up when we absolutely needed him.

This was a great, important win.

Come mid-December, do Exum and Davis for Portis. We need a 4/5 who can hit the three and rebound and he checks the boxes. Plus he brings some crazy and wanted to play here. For the Knicks, they have too many bugs and need wings.

Do that and somehow get a legit backup vet pg who can run an offense on the cheap if we need him to, and I think we’re looking really effing good.

Jamal Crawford is unemployed I believe.

What does he contribute, exactly? Plays 16 minutes at PG for 0 assists and 1 TO? 6 misses on 7 shots? A massive +/- of -24 in a game we won by 8?

He's a blinkered ball-hog who has 27 assists and 22 turnovers on the season and shoots less than 25% from deep. He's a liability, not an asset.

As compared to Dedex who contributed a couple of fouls.

I dont feel like going through the 24 pages from last night, so i'm sorry if this is redundant. But George "below the rim" Niang getting blocked/goal tended made me laugh out loud. Guys in their 20's, at that size and getting paid that much, should not be so far below the rim.

Oh and nice win! I hate Towns- he is the most immature player in the league. Would anyone dispute that?

Crazy that Conley had one of his best games, Bojan got 30, Rudy was Rudy. Mitchell was just average, and not super efficient, but still had 5 threes and 26 points

...And we scored 103 points. Lots of factors, but we really need to consistently be hitting 110. And I don't know why it's been such a struggle for us. I think we had three different 3+ minute stretches yesterday without a FG. 4th quarter showed us what our offense can always look like. I think we'll get there.