What's new

Jazz at Laker... Errr Timberwolves 6pm MST

Good win. Rudy and Bogey were great. The bench is a serious problem, they lose every lead the starters build. I'm not sure what the answer is but if nothing changes it's going to lose us a lot of games.

Good win.

Watched the first quarter. Took a break to be with my son and came back midway through the third. The Jazz were up 7 and 2 minutes later we were down 4. This was obviously because of me watching so I started posting.

:)

My Jazzfanz existence all summed up.

I like our chances in the next few games and hope we can get a run going while still being able to get our team chemistry in order.

The next two should be easy wins, the next 6 after that are really tough.

Good win boys. I am a little concerned about Spida's shooting. Our bench is horrible. I think it speaks volumes about Bradley's consecutive DNP/CDs.

Come mid-December, do Exum and Davis for Portis. We need a 4/5 who can hit the three and rebound and he checks the boxes. Plus he brings some crazy and wanted to play here. For the Knicks, they have too many bigs and need wings.

Do that and somehow get a legit backup vet pg who can run an offense on the cheap if we need him to, and I think we’re looking really effing good.

And a 30 plus million dollar PG usually averages more assists per game, but here we are and it's not even close.

Just like how Rubio averaged a ton for us as well as George Hill.

NEWSFLASH: Jazz point guards aren't getting 10 assists per game with the way our offense is designed.

The next two should be easy wins, the next 6 after that are really tough.
I'm a little worried that nothing is going to be easy with our atrocious bench. Niang is garbage, TB isn't an NBA talent, Green is wildly inconsistent, Mudiay is a 8th-9th man(not 6th or 7th), Exum is nothing but a question mark, and Ingles has yet to really make a sizeable impact even though I thought his energy was the best it's been tonight.

Seriously what is the ****ing use of playing Dante in the corner. FFS if he's on the court play him in P&r. Or ****ing trade him. I'm over seeing him stand in the corner. I sure he's over it as well. Just ****ing trade him and give him a chance with a new team.

Two Alphas in the backcourt learning to work with each other. Conley had a nice game. He earned my trust back with the ball in his hand. Nice way to close the game. Mitchell had a nice some nice D and the ball movement was clicking.

Seriously what is the ****ing use of playing Dante in the corner. FFS if he's on the court play him in P&r. Or ****ing trade him. I'm over seeing him stand in the corner. I sure he's over it as well. Just ****ing trade him and give him a chance with a new team.
Agreed, completely underutilized, a non factor offensively.

It's a miracle that we're 9-5 as bad as we've played lol. It shows that this team DOES have the high ceiling that many of us expected they would have. But man oh man there is a lot of work to be done to reach our potential.

I'm happy the Jazz won. I just made a point many fail to recognize.
I heard your point loud and clear. My point to you would be that he needs time to adjust to one of/if not the most complicated systems in the entire league, not to mention pg in the jazz system is the hardest to play in the league. He’s steadily and slowly gotten better
Conley missing shots.
It’s been a rough start to his year but at least acknowledge his 50% shooting tonight from the field and from 3.

By the way, my two favorite stats tonight were the jazz’s 22 assists and Conley’s 8 dimes.

Just like how Rubio averaged a ton for us as well as George Hill.

NEWSFLASH: Jazz point guards aren't getting 10 assists per game with the way our offense is designed.

News flash, bro. Conley is overpaid.

I don't dislike him. I cheer for him. He helped us win tonight.

He's still overpaid and I can't help, neither should you, acknowledged it.