What's new

Jazz back on KJZZ next season

Better yet, just get the streaming service. It'll probably be $15-20 / month and will have a lot of extra Jazz-related content.
I am curious what extras it will provide that will justify actually paying for it. You can watch KJazz for free online or with an antennae.

Wonder if they will have some sort of international streaming option. I'm fed up with League Pass and their stupid Microsoft implementation (although I guess if KJZZ did, they'd have something similar...).

I hope the streaming service is at least 1080 or preferably 4k. The over the air option is awesome for people in Utah. HD over the air for free is the best way to go. The problem for both will be the National games. That means you might need to get 2 streaming services. If it was regular season games then it would not be a big deal but I wonder about playoffs.
Or you can do what we used to do and go to a friend's house with cable and have an excuse to enjoy each others' company.

As long as it's cheaper than League Pass, and maybe improves on it a bit like options to watch a game from the beginning while it's still going on (and stuff League Pass does already, like hide the score of a game and have replays on demand) I will subscribe to their online service. I only watch Jazz games with League Pass anyways.

He really is reliving his jr high school years from the 90's isn't he?

I am not complaining, just an observation. At least he gave up on his jr high school dream of those horrid black and yellow jerseys.

Wish he could bring back Hot Rod. :(

As long as it's cheaper than League Pass, and maybe improves on it a bit like options to watch a game from the beginning while it's still going on (and stuff League Pass does already, like hide the score of a game and have replays on demand) I will subscribe to their online service. I only watch Jazz games with League Pass anyways.
Same. Not sure I can get KJZZ in Cali at all anyway. And I have done far too much of projecting streaming to my TV for the streaming service to be that interesting to me. I would almost rather just get LP and see any games I want really, as well as the Jazz. I guess I will just have to see how much it costs and how well it works.

What does SEG stand for anyway? I am probably missing something obvious, aren't I.

It looks like this won't be an alternative to league pass. The streaming service is just for locals as well:

View: https://twitter.com/andyblarsen/status/1671205689669332992?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Answers that questions. The league doesn't want to lose out on my subscription money if I can get my favorite team directly from the team. I mean it makes sense, but it is also pretty draconic in terms of servicing the fan base.

Maybe if they gave more of a **** about fixing the officiating I would be more in favor of supporting the league as a whole. But that will never happen. They make the most money when they control every facet of the product.

He really is reliving his jr high school years from the 90's isn't he?

I am not complaining, just an observation. At least he gave up on his jr high school dream of those horrid black and yellow jerseys.

Wish he could bring back Hot Rod. :(
He's about to announce that they're doing that with AI.

For me the ability to watch on my phone whereever I am is worth $15-20 a month alone.
That already exists for kjazz. You just go to the website and watch it live, but maybe that will change. But I guess maybe for delayed watching. It will be interesting to see how it plays out. Either way this is a good thing. I'm always happy to pay for any reasonably decent way to watch games.