What's new

Jazz dancers keep getting uglier....

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I did a quick read through on their bios and I think Julie is the one that I'd get along with best.

TapoutKid.jpg

There are a lot of ****ty profiles/posters on this board. There's a good percentage of that **** who are alts or dudes playing some kind of character. Beantown isn't one of those, though. He appears to be a real-life ****ty human being. Would anybody argue if I declared him the worst of the real-lifers on JFC?

You spend a good amount of time thinking about me. Sorry to say it's not reciprocal on my end.

There are a lot of ****ty profiles/posters on this board. There's a good percentage of that **** who are alts or dudes playing some kind of character. Beantown isn't one of those, though. He appears to be a real-life ****ty human being. Would anybody argue if I declared him the worst of the real-lifers on JFC?

i am also a real live biggoted racist sexist bearded as F ****ty human being

I'm actually a sentient jar of relish but I've still got the decency not to treat women as objects.

Hilarious. All these guys acting like they have never discussed the varying attractiveness of a group of women.

The other night my wife and her friends were discussing who was the hottest guy on the Patriots. So this morning I filed for divorce from that bigot sexist women.

Don't women know you can't talk about the cuteness of a male athlete? We're only allowed to discuss/compare their bodies for the purpose of running, throwing, and jumping. Us men are more than our bodies! Women are PIGS!

Hilarious. All these guys acting like they have never discussed the varying attractiveness of a group of women.

The other night my wife and her friends were discussing who was the hottest guy on the Patriots. So this morning I filed for divorce from that bigot sexist women.

Don't women know you can't talk about the cuteness of a male athlete? We're only allowed to discuss/compare their bodies for the purpose of running, throwing, and jumping. Us men are more than our bodies! Women are PIGS!

Yeah true that but down the pub on a Saturday night, having a chat with the mates over a girl drinking at another table is a private conversation. Slightly different to a public forum about basketball where you are reducing professional entertainers to objects for your arousal you. Not really same thing.

Yeah true that but down the pub on a Saturday night, having a chat with the mates over a girl drinking at another table is a private conversation. Slightly different to a public forum about basketball where you are reducing professional entertainers to objects for your arousal you. Not really same thing.

This post from the thread proves your point perfectly:

Last time I checked nobody pays me to be sexy.

Give me a break. Go on Realgm where every team's game thread has "good luck" pictures of girls. In fact some posters have done that same thing here on gamethreads.

Last time I checked nobody burned them on a stake. Don't be such a snooty bitch.

Beantown argues: if you've ever done something and then later decide it doesn't measure up to your preferred values you are a total hypocrite and might as well not change. Also, all behaviour is a-contextual and therefore right in all circumstances.

Also, if women and men engage in the same sort of boorish behavior it is thereby cancelled out.

Ok.

Seems to me that there are websites that will allow a large sample of strangers to rate photos for attractiveness. If one really wanted to get serious about this you could put all the dancers over the years on one of them and chart the data.

And we could then really see if there was a trend and which team had the most attractive dancers. Need a pretty big sample size, but, shouldn't be that hard to get.

Good luck!

Beantown, I think the issue was how you came out of the gate. "Jazz Dancers Keep Getting Uglier."

I'm guessing they do try-outs to select the dancers. I'm guessing that it's not a beauty competition. They are selected based on their ability to dance. They don't have a bunch of fat pig Trump-wannabe males slobbering all over them deciding who is acceptable to look at during a couple time-outs during the game.

So, really, how attractive you think they are isn't really relevant.

I bet, if you had started a thread "Which Jazz dancers are the most attractive?" you would have a completely different thread on your hands.

Just look at the the thread you seem to think is so atrocious (I mean that you FAKE think is atrocious). It asks if the AT&T girl is the hottest on earth. That's a positive thing. If it was "Why is the AT&T girl SOOOOOOOO Ugly?" it would have turned out differently.

It's like you think you are owed hot women to look at and are somewhat offended because the dancers aren't up to your standards.

But I'm sure you can't think in such nuanced terms. Talk about women is talk about women so if anyone can talk about women then everyone can talk about women anywhere anytime in any way they choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.