What's new

Jazz Exit Interviews

Tone of Rubio’s is that he is basically gone.

Exum’s was getting healthy (sounds familiar...)

Crowder is going to try and recruit people to Utah.

@JazzNationNews twitter has the Interviews up.

Saw Crowder, Rubio and DL on their already.

Does improving the team with a big FA to the point where other key roleplayers want to come here too factor into his equation ie Houston? Creating momentum of the group, etc. Not to mention the benefits it'd have for Donovan. If he fails this off-season, oof. What a failure.

Last edited by a moderator:
In his interview DL goes on about how they had to reign Mitchell in from training and the gym due to his toe.

Basically Mitchell is going to crush it this offseason.

He calls Favors part of the solution, not part of the problem.

If Lindsey will "take the blame" that really only means one thing; can his ***.

He has this offseason to figure it out. I appreciate the Gobert and Mitchell moves, but he had better have another one coming because my goodwill towards him is spent.

Lindsey would show some good sense by shutting the **** up about how he ****ed up. Maybe the guy just lacks good sense.

If Lindsey will "take the blame" that really only means one thing; can his ***.

He has this offseason to figure it out. I appreciate the Gobert and Mitchell moves, but he had better have another one coming because my goodwill towards him is spent.

I agree that this offseason is his final shot. If he never gets the shot or, as this indicates, gets the shot and fails to pull the trigger you have to replace him.