What's new

Jazz front runner for Conley

Young and inexperienced. He also didn't look like that this last year before the injury. He hasn't looked lost for awhile.

He has ? Do you by any chance play basketball? I played college you can discern he is green and still raw. He can't take pressure and has been yanked by Quin numerous times for his errors.

I'm surprised you haven't noticed this or choose rather not to see it

He has ? Do you by any chance play basketball? I played college you can discern he is green and still raw. He can't take pressure and has been yanked by Quin numerous times for his errors.

I'm surprised you haven't noticed this or choose rather not to see it
lol

The more I think about this, the more I'm convinced Memphis is blowing smoke to stir the pot. I don't think a deal gets done.

You can't question it , you can laugh all you want he gets yanked because he isn't a good basketball player. He is a bust not living up to his draft status. But let's not make this thread about that scrub it's about Conley who owns Exum

You can't question it , you can laugh all you want he gets yanked because he isn't a good basketball player. He is a bust not living up to his draft status. But let's not make this thread about that scrub it's about Conley who owns Exum
If only all it took to be good at evaluating talent was playing basketball. Then everyone would be good at it!

Also that statement would be incorrect according to the person who pulls him, Snyder. Do you listen to him talk about Exum?

If only all it took to be good at evaluating talent was playing basketball. Then everyone would be good at it!

Also that statement would be incorrect according to the person who pulls him, Snyder. Do you listen to him talk about Exum?

What do you expect Synder to say ? For him to injury Bustum more ?

I rather be a former college ball player than a fan that has a low awareness on a player skill set. You can tell alot , guess you play 2k ?

I'm not gonna diss you , but if we keep him our team will suffer and you will be eating your words.

The more I think about this, the more I'm convinced Memphis is blowing smoke to stir the pot. I don't think a deal gets done.

They're blowing smoke, sure. A deal will get done when they come to the conclusion that they've got the best offer they can get. They have to decide whether to move Conley before the draft or after free agency has settled. On the one hand, teams are distracted by free agency, so there could be a desire for Memphis to wait. On the other hand, if the two or three teams interested in Conley solve their PG issues during free agency, the market for Conley will shrink.

Damnitt, back to refreshing this site every 10 minutes just to most likely be let down again. I'm not 100% sold on Conley but I'm 100% sold that this is a huge off-season for us. Something has to happen

What do you expect Synder to say ? For him to injury Bustum more ?

I rather be a former college ball player than a fan that has a low awareness on a player skill set. You can tell alot , guess you play 2k ?

I'm not gonna diss you , but if we keep him our team will suffer and you will be eating your words.

I would expect him not to gush about him more than any player on the team. But he also explains why he pulls him and what he sees in Exum. Its pretty insightful. There is a good reason Snyder, DL and the FO really likes Exum.

Yes, I have played 2k. I also have other experience with playing and working with athletes but that really doesnt matter with these opinions. But if it makes you feel better to brag and claim to know better because you had some experience playing, cool.

If I was DL I'd tell Memphis the deadline for a deal is today. Take the offer or have fun getting nothing for Conley later. **** or get off the pot.

Memphis has clearly been trying to get more for Conley since the trade deadline... the Jazz seem to have the same price. It seems like there isn't a ton of demand for Conley right now.

I would expect him not to gush about him more than any player on the team. But he also explains why he pulls him and what he sees in Exum. Its pretty insightful. There is a good reason Snyder, DL and the FO really likes Exum.

Yes, I have played 2k. I also have other experience with playing and working with athletes but that really doesnt matter with these opinions. But if it makes you feel better to brag and claim to know better because you had some experience playing, cool.

Not my motive brother, I was simply making an assessment based on my experience playing college ball. I played against Naz here in Mississauga at his high school near Toronto. My wife went to the same high school. Obviously head office has to back up their decision til the end. They made a mistake that's why he is in trade talks. Neto has showed more of what we need. Exum just needs to leave Utah.

Not my motive brother, I was simply making an assessment based on my experience playing college ball. I played against Naz here in Mississauga at his high school near Toronto. My wife went to the same high school. Obviously head office has to back up their decision til the end. They made a mistake that's why he is in trade talks. Neto has showed more of what we need. Exum just needs to leave Utah.

I am all for trading Exum if he gets us a better player in return. Conley is an upgrade. That doesnt mean he sucks or we should dump him for nothing.

But to each their own with their opinions. Playing college ball gives and playing around Naz in no way makes you better than anyone else on this board at assessing talent. Nor does it make your opinion more valid.

The more I think about it, the less willing I am to give up two first rounders for what could (likely won’t be, but could be) a one year rental of a very good but aging PG on a mammoth contract. There’d have to be some pretty heavy protections on the second first for it to be worth it.

I understand why the Conley market seems to be pretty tepid.

I hope there’s a plan B to use the pick to nab a player like Saric or Bjelly and move down into the early/mid second round.

Trading 2 firsts for Conley would be the worst trade the Jazz have made in 10+ years. 32 year old non allstar on one of the largest contracts in the entire NBA. Also he could opt out after 1 year. Hard pass.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk