What's new

Jazz front runner for Conley

3 first round picks including the trash pick Greyson. That's how you ruin a team. The Jazz have now spent 5 first round picks in 6 years on rental point guards. Horrible gm work.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You are reading too much into it. I honestly wasn't bragging that I played college ball for that sake but stating I have played against guards who look lost and they usually suck - implying Dante sucked.

I said 2k because you probably have a better outcome finishing with Exum in that game then he does in real life.

I can debate you all day about this and most on here would back me that Exum sucks. Read the posts. But that doesn't change the fact that you are entitled to your opinion even though I think it's wrong

You're entitled to yours as well. Like the opinion you think you weren't bragging and trying to degrade other opinions based on that brag.

It's okay, everyone brags sometimes, nothing wrong with that. Funny you are trying to flip on it now.

You're entitled to yours as well. Like the opinion you think you weren't bragging and trying to degrade other opinions based on that brag.

It's okay, everyone brags sometimes, nothing wrong with that. Funny you are trying to flip on it now.

I could go with it more aggressively if that was my intention originally but it wasn't so yeah.

Allen and Crowder is too much. Korver + 2 picks + one of those should have been enough, especially given that Conley is on a monster deal, doesn't fit Memphis' direction, and Memphis is about to draft their new future PG in Ja Morant. Crowder was Utah's muscle and heart. Allen was part of Utah's potential. Give up one not both.

Made it home mate. Thanks for the multiple beers and good times while I was visiting! You're a loose unit Ron.
Of course! It was fun to party with you out there for a bit. I was worried that girl had you tied up in her basement somewhere. My friend Ree said she felt bad about stuff and wanted to say goodbye. Lol at loose unit.

How do you feel about the trade?

Of course! It was fun to party with you out there for a bit. I was worried that girl had you tied up in her basement somewhere. My friend Ree said she felt bad about stuff and wanted to say goodbye. Lol at loose unit.

How do you feel about the trade?

Yeh man I had an awesome time. Haha nah man, that Bird I was hanging out with was cool, she'll probably come visit next month. I went down to Legends a few times but never ran into her again, all good though, was a fun night.

Love the trade! Getting a PG who can hit a shot off Rudys screens and drain open 3s is the upgrade we needed most imo.

I probably would have tuned out if I had to watch another year of Rubio bricking shots and terrible turnovers.

F*** Conley. He’d be a mistake. I have such a hard time seeing what everyone sees in him. He’s a 32 year old non-all-star. He didn’t average over 20 points a game until year 11 in the nba. He’s over 20 a game now but he’s been on a crap team. He’s a good defender, but he lacks size. He’s old and his durability is a question. His contract is huge and the price to get him via trade is also super high. So many red flags....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and twice as expensive as all of them combined, and one and a half times as old. So what? If we get him Jazz management tells us all year he has to get acclimated to the team and he has to figure some things out. All of the sudden its the final year of his contract and hes 34 and were looking at the next rental PG? It is so glaringly stupid that the Jazz want to throw assets at acquiring a 2 year PG rental with a huge contract.

Mongoose really came out swinging in this thread

Yeah... We ain't winning that championship... We would've been better offed by just making the free agency signings without the Conley trade...