What's new

Jazz front runner for Conley

Reading my posts in this thread confirms what I remember. I didn't want to trade for conley and wanted to see what would happen in free agency

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Yeah... We ain't winning that championship... We would've been better offed by just making the free agency signings without the Conley trade...
We don't get Bogdanovich without Conley.

I agree, if the Jazz didn't trade for Conley we probably wouldn't have gotten Bogdanovic. It's too late to turn back now, in regards to trading Conley. We'd be a laughing stock if the Jazz gave up and traded Conley this season. We already gave up too much for him and pray that we still make the playoffs.

I agree, if the Jazz didn't trade for Conley we probably wouldn't have gotten Bogdanovic. It's too late to turn back now, in regards to trading Conley. We'd be a laughing stock if the Jazz gave up and traded Conley this season. We already gave up too much for him and pray that we still make the playoffs.
We are a laughing stock now. I'd rather be a winning laughing stock than a losing one.

What is your evidence to claim if we don't have Conley we don't get Bogey ?

We don't get Bogdanovich without Conley.
Not true. We outbidded Pacers for Bojan. They didn't wanna offer him a 4 yr deal, neither did any other teams. Have we been more aggressive in free agency Brook Lopez could've been ours a year ago also. Milwaukee ain't no better than Utah

Not true. We outbidded Pacers for Bojan. They didn't wanna offer him a 4 yr deal, neither did any other teams. Have we been more aggressive in free agency Brook Lopez could've been ours a year ago also. Milwaukee ain't no better than Utah

That's straight facts, Bogie wanted us regardless of Conley

It's getting ridiculous to see how people keep saying we don't players X Y and Z without Conley. The guy is not even an all-star and people act like he is Lebron or something. Yeah Jeff Green(who isn't that good anyways) liked him but Mudiay/Bojan has never been on the same team as Conley in their lives and all of sudden supposed to be joining us cuz of a guy who they barely knew?

That's straight facts, Bogie wanted us regardless of Conley
People here failed to understand what kinda contract offer we made to Bojan in the summer. It was a BIG risk-taking contract. He's gonna be 34 by his last year of contract and just look at the regression of Ingles/Conley who are not even 33 yet. Teams were simply unwilling to match our offer sheet and we are Bojan's best option money wise. Not because of some "play with Conley" kinda BS

People here failed to understand what kinda contract offer we made to Bojan in the summer. It was a BIG risk-taking contract. He's gonna be 34 by his last year of contract and just look at the regression of Ingles/Conley who are not even 33 yet. Teams were simply unwilling to match our offer sheet and we are Bojan's best option money wise. Not because of some "play with Conley" kinda BS

Paying 30 year olds that money put our now and future in jeopardy. Win now? Not so much going on now

I'd rather pay Brook Lopez and DL just watched him signing with Milwaukee for min in 2018.

DL is a moron and we need to give Zanik a chance. But he looks like a flop sometimes what looks good on paper doesn't translate to the court

A lot of people here including myself begged the Jazz to do everything they could to swing for it and try. Crash and burn or win it all but just try.

Well, they did and here we are. I am still holding out and thinking we will right the ship when I put everything in context. Let's also not forget that we are usually pretty terrible in December for whatever reason damn near every year.

I want to see how this thing shakes out before we head off the ledge into full panic mode. Guys need to buy into each other and play like they want to win. Coach needs to get some others a chance to run if the typical rotation doesn't start stepping up.

I may be in the minority, but I still think we have a solid team and we are still working out chemistry issues and roles within the team. Shake those out and we will be back to the Jazz we all thought we'd be this year.

A lot of people here including myself begged the Jazz to do everything they could to swing for it and try. Crash and burn or win it all but just try.

Well, they did and here we are. I am still holding out and thinking we will right the ship when I put everything in context. Let's also not forget that we are usually pretty terrible in December for whatever reason damn near every year.

I want to see how this thing shakes out before we head off the ledge into full panic mode. Guys need to buy into each other and play like they want to win. Coach needs to get some others a chance to run if the typical rotation doesn't start stepping up.

I may be in the minority, but I still think we have a solid team and we are still working out chemistry issues and roles within the team. Shake those out and we will be back to the Jazz we all thought we'd be this year.
Well, for one, they need to start playing defense. Very little effort out there. Even Rudy -- people are just making layups and he is barely contesting them. Then we go with the beyond sloppy turnovers -- even Joe, and Mudiay -- why is he trying take it to the basket against three guys? Last night was the worst of the worse this year. Horrible performance.