What's new

Jazz game tonight yada yada yada EXUM to Start!!

I hate the NBA. Refs make stupid calls, there is no recourse if they are wrong either. Make it like the NFL 2 challenges a game. If a call is bogus it shouldn't kill the offended team.

I'd rather have the occasional bad call than challenges. It usually evens out over the course of a season, it's not like we never get bad calls in our favor. The refs do a good job for the most part. Being a basketball ref isn't an easy job.

I can't wait til exum is not scared of his own shadow. The dude looks like he can play, just looks terrified. Hopefully he figures it out after putting in some time and taking a few lumps. He needs more minutes.

I'd rather have the occasional bad call than challenges. It usually evens out over the course of a season, it's not like we never get bad calls in our favor. The refs do a good job for the most part. Being a basketball ref isn't an easy job.

The hardness is one reason it should exist. The calls on Gobert really hurt tonight. Most good games are decided by less then a few bad calls. It is a huge need.

I can't wait til exum is not scared of his own shadow. The dude looks like he can play, just looks terrified. Hopefully he figures it out after putting in some time and taking a few lumps. He needs more minutes.

Yeah, he really needs to hone how to sit in the corner and how to probe dribble the 15'-20' area of the court.

The hardness is one reason it should exist. The calls on Gobert really hurt tonight. Most good games are decided by less then a few bad calls. It is a huge need.

Ok, so we get to sit through 3 minutes at least for each of these reviews, and you know damn sure teams are going to use all of them, making the game even longer.

It's a terrible idea. The refs do a good enough job. The better team usually wins. Indiana was the better team tonight. You can't fall asleep for an entire quarter and expect to win. A loose ball call against Gobert didn't lose us the game.

Ok, so we get to sit through 3 minutes at least for each of these reviews, and you know damn sure teams are going to use all of them, making the game even longer.

It's a terrible idea. The refs do a good enough job. The better team usually wins. Indiana was the better team tonight. You can't fall asleep for an entire quarter and expect to win. A loose ball call against Gobert didn't lose us the game.

3 minutes is worth getting it right. Plus it would only happen as if it were a timeout. There is zero reasons it shouldn't be implemented. Gobert had 2 bogus fouls that forced him to play soft the rest of the game. Don't try to fool yourself.

Exum had a heck of a line....0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 13. He is learning from Trey how to jack up shots and not do much else.

I dont want to sit through further delays to the flow of the game. You see how long it takes them to decide even the most obvious out of bounds calls over replay? Imagine how long it would take to call something as subjective as fouls over replay? No thanks. Just play teh game and don't blame refs for every loss. They weren't even that bad this game. They have been worse in past games.

Ingles with a near triple-double. PGOTF?
Millsap had a decent showing. Some nice assists. He just can't shoot.

Anyone wonder why Novak isn't getting PT? I don't. I doubt he could even guard one of us.

Exum had a heck of a line....0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 13. He is learning from Trey how to jack up shots and not do much else.

Do you watch the Jazz play defense at all ,did you see Indiana Pg's or Dante's assignment blowing by him like everybody does against Burke

Serious? The past 3 years have been predictable. We go down 16 years before and we never come back. This team has fight and desire. Sure they don't pull them all out. But they are the 3rd youngest team in the NBA. These games show a very bright future for me.

3rd youngest age wise. In terms of total NBA games played, the Jazz have played the fewest combined.
It says something that we fought back. Just don't have the personnel to compete. Our PG play has really sucked this year. Too lazy to look it up, but probably the worst in the league. Dante needs to grow a pair.

I dont want to sit through further delays to the flow of the game. You see how long it takes them to decide even the most obvious out of bounds calls over replay? Imagine how long it would take to call something as subjective as fouls over replay? No thanks. Just play teh game and don't blame refs for every loss. They weren't even that bad this game. They have been worse in past games.

The games are often fixed. If you have a chance to overturn a few bad calls that is well worth it. Look at football. Yes the replay is slow. MANY games have been saved due to it.