What's new

Jazz kinda sorta have to pay Hayward whatever he wants...

He won't. LBJ Is a f'in weasel. He DEMANDS Miami draft Napier. He opts out and meets with Wade and Bosh. Who knows what was said, but he has them opt out. Then through his agent, he lets Miami know he wants the MAX - and by default, they would then need to take $11M. But wait, that's a complete surprise to them. Mebron James strikes again!
Lebron has never been the highest paid player on any team he has been on in any year.

In other words..... he has never been paid what he deserves in his entire career. And he is a great teammate and good person.... and the best player on the planet.
Its about time he gets paid like he should imo

He won't. LBJ Is a f'in weasel. He DEMANDS Miami draft Napier. He opts out and meets with Wade and Bosh. Who knows what was said, but he has them opt out. Then through his agent, he lets Miami know he wants the MAX - and by default, they would then need to take $11M. But wait, that's a complete surprise to them. Mebron James strikes again!
289bc35909ca89d1c416585076ae9149e0ee10ce81593b381a65d620f769401d.jpg

It would be hard to be such a terrible poster. Well done.

Lebron has never been the highest paid player on any team he has been on in any year.

In other words..... he has never been paid what he deserves in his entire career. And he is a great teammate and good person.... and the best player on the planet.
This x1000

I lol so hard at LeBron haters. He is the biggest superstar in the country and he is by far the best guy out of all the stars in the sport.

289bc35909ca89d1c416585076ae9149e0ee10ce81593b381a65d620f769401d.jpg

It would be hard to be such a terrible poster. Well done.

This x1000

I lol so hard at LeBron haters. He is the biggest superstar in the country and he is by far the best guy out of all the stars in the sport.

What makes him the "best guy"?

£¥£

What makes him the "best guy"?

£¥£

Compared to other stars in the sport?

KD: **** tattoo. (KD is cool, I did not make that comment expecting to have to defend it.)
Kobe: *******
Melo: see above
Idk who else is a star. LeBron is da best. Don't fight it.

Compared to other stars in the sport?

KD: **** tattoo. (KD is cool, I did not make that comment expecting to have to defend it.)
Kobe: *******
Melo: see above
Idk who else is a star. LeBron is da best. Don't fight it.

Lol

The best star is KD hands down. If Dirk is still a star, he seems like a cool dood too.

£¥£

LeBron a bigger star doe. And it's not like KD didn't take max money.

So LeBron wins "Nicest NBA star" by default cuz nobody is as big of a star as him? Lol

Of course KD and LeBron should take max money. LeBron isn't a douche because he wants the max brah.

£¥£

So LeBron wins "Nicest NBA star" by default cuz nobody is as big of a star as him? Lol

Of course KD and LeBron should take max money. LeBron isn't a douche because he wants the max brah.

£¥£
I just hate Core4.

LeBron ain't a douche at all.

How much of this did you just make up?

Only my opinion that he's a weasel. And "DEMANDS" is a little strong. Hyperbole on my part. He made the statement Napier was his favorite player in the draft (wink, wink) so Riley felt compelled to trade up and draft Shabazz.

Google the rest. He opted out and then the three amigos met in private. That's not speculation; it's a fact. Shortly after the meeting, Bosh and Wade opted out of their contracts It's been reported by several sources that he wants the MAX.
From the article linked below:
https://probasketballtalk.nbcsports...llion-wade-four-years-starting-at-12-million/
"If this report is accurate what does that mean for Riley? What can he spend?

He has $12,918,609 in cap room below the projected cap of $63.2 million to spend, according to PBT’s own Dan Feldman who ran the numbers.
That accounts for LeBron at his max ($20.7 million, although he may take a little less), Wade at $12 million, Bosh at $11 million, Norris Cole who is on the books already, the rookie contract for Shabazz Napier and seven minimum-salary cap holds."

Is he demanding the MAX? he is if you believe ESPN or NBC sports.
https://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/mi.../lebron-james-miami-heat-wants-maximum-salary

So u hate him too?

Free agents have considered the Jazz every offseason the Jazz have had cap space.

Seriously. The whole "Oh no, free agents will never come to the Jazz" woe-is-me attitude is embarrassing. And pure myth.

Seriously. The whole "Oh no, free agents will never come to the Jazz" woe-is-me attitude is embarrassing. And pure myth.

There is some evidence to support it, not the least of which is that we have never landed a tier 1 free agent, with Boozer and Big Al being the borderline exceptions. Of course, we don't really know how many we have gone after either.

But man we can get a lot of mileage with "you go play in Utah" types of comments.

There is some evidence to support it, not the least of which is that we have never landed a tier 1 free agent, with Boozer and Big Al being the borderline exceptions.

Nope, Big Al was a trade, not a FA signing

This. Money talks. Hayward was asked which city was his least favorite and he responded with Cleveland being his least favorite city. Fast forward to now, and he's considering playing for said city?

Or he wants to play for the Jazz and are leveraging the Cavs to get a better offer for the Jazz to match. Much more likely.

Think of it that way. Jazz are in a situation that they dont need a star FA to add. Just systematic offense and defense and a coaching staff to teach and operate. I love the situation Jazz are in right now. Who gives a dang about a known money eating talent when you have exciting drafted players?