What's new

Jazz @ Knicks 10:00 MT

• Thread starter Deleted member 95
  • Start date
roseanne_splashnews-online-com.jpg

I feel a win coming...

Roseann could feel it.

George Hill had 0 turnovers today.

He's averaging only 1.3 turnovers per game this season. The man takes damn good care of the ball on a team that desperately needed it.

Beautiful game so far.

I'm out of here, folks. Have to watch my Giants play the Eagles. Will watch this Knicks win later.
Enjoy your loss.

I told you we would destroy you.
We sucked last season and kicked your ***, now that we are the third best team in the NBA imagine how bad the beating you will get today.

have a good one.

I think I speak for the JazzFanz community as a whole when I say thanks for trolling yourself

I think I speak for the JazzFanz community as a whole when I say thanks for trolling yourself

What a buffoon. Seriously, I'd have more respect for that bumbling troll if he came back and took his medicine.

Was glad to see Hayward come back and look very comfortable and not hesitant at all. His shot wasn't the greatest today but the man was aggressive and made the Knicks pay every chance he got.

It's odd cause it feels like we are 5-2 instead of 4-3. Even still, looks like we're on track now and will hopefully only get better from here.

I told you we would destroy you.
We sucked last season and kicked your ***, now that we are the third best team in the NBA imagine how bad the beating you will get today

Now everyone be nice to Melo. He's in for another tough year and I am concerned about his emotional well being. Already seeing some signs that he is losing it and expressing delusions of grandeur.

Thanks for stopping by. It will be fun taunting you again this year.