What's new

Jazz Locker-room Cleanout & Exit Interviews 2016

I'm still a believer in Favors. On the offensive end, we just don't utilize him enough. There were so many games this season where Favors was playing well and getting whatever he wanted down low, then we stopped going to him. It was frustrating to watch. We don't have the horses to play an outside-in offense like Golden State, we should stick to our strengths make Favors the first option on offense and play inside-out (like the old Jerry Sloan days)...It's a hell of a lot better of an offensive scheme than swinging the ball around the perimeter over and over for 23 seconds then taking a ****ty shot.

Favors is the freaking man. Far and away my favorite Jazzman.

I sometimes forget that he's only 24 years old. It feels like he's been in the league 12 years.

I have a Favors jersey. My only sports jersey, besides a cheap Bryon Russell jersey I got back in 98 for Christmas. I really love Favors. Good dude.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Jazz Locker-room Cleanout & Exit Interviews 2016

I'd like the Jazz to keep Booker , he is one of those guys that doesn't need to score to change a game.

Great energy off the bench , he saved so many bad 1st quarters with he's energy.

The guy I'm willing to trade is Favors , I loved him coming out of college , but to me , has a lot of Al Jefferson about himself, nice numbers , will win you a few games, but that's about it , and with Lyles coming on and he's ability to stretch the floor , knock down the 3 and having him and Gobert together makes us a faster unit .

I dunno what the stats say but watching Gobert and Favors together , at times slowed our ball movement and let the defend drop off and clog the lanes for our wings.

Favors+Burke+draft picks , I'd see what we could get , if we have to include Burks to get something nice then I'm all for that as well.

Man, you are so wrong on Favors. When he's healthy he's one of the best roll men in the league and his defensive at the 4 is elite. He's not as good defensively on a game at the 5 I do admit that but at the 4 when healthy he's terrific. To compare him to Big Al is absolutely the antithesis of an astute observation. When healthy he's also one of the 15 best offensive players in the league based on PER

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Locke on 1280 this afternoon, said he expects the Jazz to be aggressive this summer. Revealed the Jazz target in last years draft was Porzingas, but Lindsey was not ready yet to give up on some asetts. Claimed he found out the Jazz two trade targets at this years trade deadline by talking with other teams, not inside info from the Jazz. He wouldn't say who they were, but said he talked about them at the deadline and they were both aggressive moves.

Did anyone listen to Locke at the deadline? Do you remember what deals he talked about?