What's new

Jazz Offseason Plan

Cleveland in: Bogie
Utah in: L. Nance + T. Prince

Why CLE: Add a legit 3/4 scorer as they gear up to be competitive with big paydays for Allen and Sexton. Bogie can play 3 alongside Love, or step into 4 as needed. Saves them a few dollars.
Why UTA: Nance starts at the 4, can play small ball 5. Prince address 3-D size/length need in perimeter defense. We take on money, but maybe don’t need to use full TMLE so it’s a push on a net/net cost basis.

Why CLE: Add a legit 3/4 scorer as they gear up to be competitive with big paydays for Allen and Sexton. Bogie can play 3 alongside Love, or step into 4 as needed. Saves them a few dollars.
Why UTA: Nance starts at the 4, can play small ball 5. Prince address 3-D size/length need in perimeter defense. We take on money, but maybe don’t need to use full TMLE so it’s a push on a net/net cost basis.
Prince already got traded to Minny for Rubio.

Just saw this. I'd like nance for sure, but ain't no way he's worth Joe.

This is just a troll account that's been making up random rumors about the Cav's all day. It's actually kind of amazing how many people on twitter have fallen for it.

Prince already got traded somewhere, IIRC.

Eric P. has a low 3pt shot but it is better than Favors. Maybe an Oni for EP swap? The salary match. Throw in a pick or two.

I like Paschall but he was pretty terrible defensively as a 5 whenever I watched him. Not a quick decision maker either. May not be a guy for Quin.

Paschall grew up just down the street from DM and were close friends growing up.

Just saying.

I have literally no familiarity with his game, is he good? What is he good at?
He is a tweener. He is not a bad defender in space but he kinda sucks in drop. Has some touch around the rim, he is pretty quick when he gets the ball and goes at the rim and can make simple passes but there have been some bad shot selection and hesitation in his play. I think they started him as a PF but that didn't last.

He is a tweener. He is not a bad defender in space but he kinda sucks in drop. Has some touch around the rim, he is pretty quick when he gets the ball and goes at the rim and can make simple passes but there have been some bad shot selection and hesitation in his play. I think they started him as a PF but that didn't last.
Oh no. no no no no. Not for Ingles. Screw that.