What's new

Jazz OWN the Warriors Tonight Game THREAD

• Thread starter Deleted member 5000
  • Start date
It's crazy how Rubio is a completely different player when he's shooting with confidence - on both ends of the floor .

His body language, the way he dribbles the ball - everything is different.

I know that explosive first half was amazing. But we aren’t built to explode offensively like that. Play with pace and generate good shots? Yes. But we aren’t the warriors, rockets, or the Nash/Amare Suns. We are built to play tough physical defense, generate good offense, and grind teams down with our length and bigs.

So while losing that game sucked. I do feel confident that in a 7 game series we would wear golden state down, just like OKC.

Now all that changes if we get injured or if cousins comes back and is just 50 percent his former self. Although... will he ruin their spacing? I thought golden state was at its best with posting KD up on the wing and curry in front of the 3 point line and setting screens to where Rubio got switched into KD and jingles was put on curry.
All they need Boogie to do is clear the glass (he will) and bomb threes, particularly as the trail man (he can). The one place he may get eaten alive is in transition. We will see, though.

Losing that game was a slap in the ******... but I’m really encouraged by many things. Exum and crowder are two of those. AB seems to be playing smarter. Ricky rebounded from a bad game.

Our defense hasn’t looked like I’d hoped yet... I think it picks up. DM struggling but I have so much faith in him and will never doubt him. He’s infallible as far as I’m concerned... I’ll always be in his corner because of how he has embraced us and this team.

Also, the image I’ll remember from last night is Ingles burying the straight away three and leaning over... it was everything.

I am a big Crowder homer. Though I noticed he sometimes gets Alec Burks A.D.D. on offense and seems surprised or thrown off and freezes when there's offensive breakdown. Though he sets great screens and seems to understand where the open man is. He's averaging 15 PPG so far this season and I think he can keep it up as he grows more comfortable. I hope he keeps getting to the line - he likely won't be able to keep up his average but if he can double last season's numbers it'd be nice.

The fact he plays with intensity yet has never in his career been foul-prone is huge. Having Favors, Crowder and Nieng is like a Swiss Army Knife as each is valuable in different situations.

I feel GS is lucky they won. But they won fair and square so although it sucks and I'm pissed at least I'm not pissed at refs or anything like that.

I am a big Crowder homer. Though I noticed he sometimes gets Alec Burks A.D.D. on offense and seems surprised or thrown off and freezes when there's offensive breakdown. Though he sets great screens and seems to understand where the open man is. He's averaging 15 PPG so far this season and I think he can keep it up as he grows more comfortable. I hope he keeps getting to the line - he likely won't be able to keep up his average but if he can double last season's numbers it'd be nice.

The fact he plays with intensity yet has never in his career been foul-prone is huge. Having Favors, Crowder and Nieng is like a Swiss Army Knife as each is valuable in different situations.

I feel GS is lucky they won. But they won fair and square so although it sucks and I'm pissed at least I'm not pissed at refs or anything like that.

Crowder is a willing shooter and I think we need that... I think Niang becomes really valuable... the guy reminds me a lot of Joe... he doesn’t have Joes length but he just has a sneaky game and knows where to be.

The free throws with Jae was fluky... they got in the penalty early and he kept getting fouled on non shooting stuff. He’s not ball stopping and he is super decisive... not sure he’s the defender he once was but is switchable and can hold his spot cuz he’s strong like bull.

All they need Boogie to do is clear the glass (he will) and bomb threes, particularly as the trail man (he can). The one place he may get eaten alive is in transition. We will see, though.

All they need is for Boogie to stay injured and non-existent in the locker room.

Boogie isnt a winner. He is a whiner though.
Im thinking he might hurt them more than help them.
If im the warriors oppenent i want boogie bombing threes as the trail man. That means klay, durant, and steph are not shooting. Sign me up.

Boogie isnt a winner. He is a whiner though.
Im thinking he might hurt them more than help them.
If im the warriors oppenent i want boogie bombing threes as the trail man. That means klay, durant, and steph are not shooting. Sign me up.
I don’t think he needs to bomb the threes. He just needs to space the floor — something none of their other 5s were doing.