Saint Cy of JFC

2022 Award Winner
Sexton/THT/Dunn
Ochai/Clarkson/George
Lauri/Hendricks/Fonteccio
Collins/Sensabaugh//Samanic
Kessler/Olynyk/Jones/Vernon Carey Jr

Last edited:
I hope we get a legit star PG. we have cap space and picks we have Lauri and Kessler. we didn’t trade Conley just to settle for sexton/tht/Dunn.

Sexton/THT/Dunn
Ochai/Clarkson/George
Lauri/Hendricks/Fonteccio
Olynyk/Sensabaugh/Gay/Samanic
Kessler/Jones/That dude they signed at the end of the year
I like that roster even if I would move some parts around as far as the rotation. Do you think the jazz keep clarkson and THT? I think they keep tht but lose clarkson

I hope we get a legit star PG. we have cap space and picks we have Lauri and Kessler. we didn’t trade Conley just to settle for sexton/tht/Dunn.
Dunn was VERY good last year. Dont know if he will continue that play or if he would get too expensive to retain but he was fantastic.
Dunn numbers: 54% from the field and a bonkers 47.2% from 3 (very low attempts though) Per 36 he averaged 18.4 points, 8 assists, and 6.3 rebounds per game. only 2.2 turnovers. (GREAT assist to turnover rate). Played great defense. 28 years old aint bad. Decent size at 6'3" and 205 and looks long as hell to me.

Dunn was VERY good last year. Dont know if he will continue that play or if he would get too expensive to retain but he was fantastic.
Dunn numbers: 54% from the field and a bonkers 47.2% from 3. Per 36 he averaged 18.4 points, 8 assists, and 6.3 rebounds per game. only 2.2 turnovers. (GREAT assist to turnover rate). Played great defense. 28 years old aint bad. Decent size at 6'3" and 205 and looks long as hell to me.
And we just added a ton of shooters around him

can anyone explain what the maximum money difference would be for Murray if he did an extension versus becoming a free agent and signing a new contract?
He could wait for FA then do like 4/160+ type deal… if we renegotiate and extend we could give him like 20m plus on top of his 17M this year and give him another 100m or so for 3 years. There are a lot of options when you have space to renegotiate but it could be like 3/120m in new money and be team friendly or 4/160+ if he waits it out. He’s not a guaranteed max guy in FA next year so if he is realistic it should work… but he may be thinking he’s getting like 4/200M or some nonsense.