What's new

Jazz Sign Rudy Gay

Conley-Butler
Mitchell-Clarkson
O’Neale-Ingles
Bogdanovic-Gay
Gobert-Doke

What do we need? Someone like Chiozza in case Conley goes down? Another long 3-4 who is versatile? Nothing at all.

They waived him because he was pouty and refused to do **** for some reason. Then he went elsewhere and killed it. Shot like 40% from 3, rebounded, played solid D. No ****ing clue why he refused to perform while he was here but here he sucked ***.
Jeff had a few decent games when he was here. Conley was struggling too. Minutes were definitely there for him to figure something out. Too bad, DL needed that extra roster spot to bring in Rayjon Tucker.

I had saw a rumor that the jazz were trying to get Eric paschall. Would rather have got him but I'm happy with this.
I'm liking the moves they have made this summer

This is an A+ off season so far. We could have no point guard and Niang as a backup but we now have Clarkson, Ingles, and Gay as an 8 man rotation

This is a great pickup. It’s not earth shattering, but as good as anyone could have reasonably expected entering into free agency while already being capped.

Now to see if the Jazz bring in a few minimum guys or if Joe or Bojan are traded.