What's new

Jazz Summer League Roster

Shocker00

Anyone hear of any undrafted free agents playing for the Jazz?

Dante Exum
Trey Burke
Ian Clark
Rodney Hood
Jason Washburn
Jerry Evans Jr
Erik Murphy
Khalif Wyatt
Malcolm Thomas
Rudy Gobert
Greg Somogyi
Brock Motum

Last edited:
It might be rough to find some udfa to come play, the Jazz roster is full of young players. I guess the stampede will help.

Did see that Stoctons kid is going to go play for Hornaceck in Phx.

I've gotta assume this lack of UDFA and SL roster news bodes well for Ian Clark, Diante Garrett, Malcolm Thomas and Erik Murphy's chances to fill out the last roster spots.

Dudes, the draft was just Thursday. They'll get their 20 SL guys from far ends of the earth like usual. I still don't understand why they need so many players.

Dudes, the draft was just Thursday. They'll get their 20 SL guys from far ends of the earth like usual. I still don't understand why they need so many players.

This

I also dont like how the jazz give lots of minutes to guys with no chance of making the team.

I guess to be nice probably

Utah Jazz Summer League Roster as of now:
Dante Exum
Rodney Hood
Rudy Gobert
Greg Somogyi
Erik Murphy
Jerry Evans Jr
Ian Clark
Malcom Thomas
Khalif Wyatt
Trey Burke
Jason Washburn

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Greg Somogyi is also playing for the Jazz

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Was expecting an African dude when I googled him. And you want to how bad of a Jazz fan I've been the past few months? I had no idea an Erik Murphy was ever on our team.

Khalif Wyatt(6'4" SG, 23 y/o) from Temple and Utah's Jason Washburn(6'10", C, 24 y/o) are on the roster too, as per Tony Jones

And Friday the best undrafted FA's were being signed by everyone BUT the Jazz. If I'm Greg Miller or Randy Rigby signing the bills, I have to wonder WHY the Jazz are bringing in 90 players (or whatever the final count was) only to a) trade away the 2nd rounder and b) let every top undrafted player get snatched by someone else for their summer league rosters.

I get it. Lindsey thinks we have enough young players on the team and wants to sign the dreg FA's of the league to provide "leadership." I'd still be turning over every rock just in case there's a Millsap or Wes Matthews who is going to be a great player and in case guys like Kanter, Burke, Exum and Hood aren't quite as good as we had thought.

And Friday the best undrafted FA's were being signed by everyone BUT the Jazz. If I'm Greg Miller or Randy Rigby signing the bills, I have to wonder WHY the Jazz are bringing in 90 players (or whatever the final count was) only to a) trade away the 2nd rounder and b) let every top undrafted player get snatched by someone else for their summer league rosters.

I get it. Lindsey thinks we have enough young players on the team and wants to sign the dreg FA's of the league to provide "leadership." I'd still be turning over every rock just in case there's a Millsap or Wes Matthews who is going to be a great player and in case guys like Kanter, Burke, Exum and Hood aren't quite as good as we had thought.

I think it's a special situation this year. With Gobert, Burke, Exum, Hood, Garrett and Clark the Jazz want to test a lot of their own guys. That takes away interest for other undrafted to fight for a spot.

Why drive to Vegas? Kjzz is broadcasting the games.
Because live games are more fun, vegas is fun, meeting people (other jazzfanzers) is fun, experiencing places other than my couch and living room is fun, getting out of town is fun