What's new

Jazz Summer League Roster

Lets grab Mills from SA and trade for Bogut. Then we could have a real kangaroo court.

MfQYFGu.gif

Is anyone going to the open scrimmage on July 10th? Could you provide us all "outsiders" a report? Are there any rumors about summer league practice like is Exum destroying people or is Hood showing he might be able to contribute this year? Anything would be great!

Jazz are giving away 10,000 t shirts at the open scrimmage. And I have a previous commitment I can't get out of.

Jazz are giving away 10,000 t shirts at the open scrimmage. And I have a previous commitment I can't get out of.

The t-shirts have pics of Hood and Exum on the front. Giving them away because their focus group revealed few fans would buy them in the store.

From the web site:
"Admission is free and collectible Exum/Hood T-shirts will be distributed at the doors."

Translation: *collectible" means no one would be caught dead actually wearing it.

2014-summerpractice-shirt.jpg

Is anyone going to the open scrimmage on July 10th? Could you provide us all "outsiders" a report? Are there any rumors about summer league practice like is Exum destroying people or is Hood showing he might be able to contribute this year? Anything would be great!

Officially it's an open PRACTICE so I hope you guys don't get suckered into thinking you'll see a blue/white game out there.

It's probably just guys practicing shooting and running up and down the court.

10370438_10154309327495268_8670121425401207552_n.jpg