What's new

Jazz Summer League Roster

Oh, well, yea I forgot about the other stuff in Vegas.

Carry on.
Ah, really its probably not worth the cost and time to drive there and pay for a hotel plus all the other expenses..... in the 110 degree heat of a vegas july.

Your plan to watch on kjzz is probably smarter

Ah, really its probably not worth the cost and time to drive there and pay for a hotel plus all the other expenses..... in the 110 degree heat of a vegas july.

Your plan to watch on kjzz is probably smarter

Don't forget to check the AC unit before you guys start. You could get cramps when it's that hot.

And Friday the best undrafted FA's were being signed by everyone BUT the Jazz. If I'm Greg Miller or Randy Rigby signing the bills, I have to wonder WHY the Jazz are bringing in 90 players (or whatever the final count was) only to a) trade away the 2nd rounder and b) let every top undrafted player get snatched by someone else for their summer league rosters.

I get it. Lindsey thinks we have enough young players on the team and wants to sign the dreg FA's of the league to provide "leadership." I'd still be turning over every rock just in case there's a Millsap or Wes Matthews who is going to be a great player and in case guys like Kanter, Burke, Exum and Hood aren't quite as good as we had thought.

If it was was up to me, the Jazz would draft 2 second rounders every year..... whoever they thought was the best stash player left and their best guess at who could be the Wes Matthews/Millsap/Boozer. Then bring them both through summer league and go from there. You could take 10 shots finding a Ginobli that way and it would still be worth the money you paid out for those extra picks in the end.

Last edited:
He was working out a week later, then he hiked a mountain carrying Raul Neto on his back.

Gobert is Superman.

He was working out a week later, then he hiked a mountain carrying Raul Neto on his back.

Gobert is Superman.

He's more of a Lex Luther in my eyes. I don't want a boy scout like superman. I want a bad mother ****er getting under the skin of his opponent. He has a little bad boy in him that would make Bill Laimbeer proud.

gonna drive to vegas for summer league. Can't wait to see exum with my own eyes
Please let us know if you have a CONFIRMED sighting. So little is known of the elusive Exum, some folks claim he's actually a "Yowie."

yowie4km.gif

I live in Vegas, going to the Sat game for sure, will try to swing one of the other two if work permits. If there are playoffs, we'll see. I'll be sure to report back my findings.