What's new

Jazz trade Fonteccio to Pistons for 2024 2nd

Dunn is more valuable than Tec. He's borderline an all defensive team player. He'd be a lock for that slot if he were playing for the Lakers.
I often see players on the All-D team play 18 mpg....

Be for real dude. The amount of patheticness that reeks off this kind of Lakers talk is loud.

KD has been super valuable, but if he isnt doing this on at least 25 (bare minimum) he isnt worthy of being on an All-D team.

Dunn is more valuable than Tec. He's borderline an all defensive team player. He'd be a lock for that slot if he were playing for the Lakers.
He's nowhere near the All Defense Team. I'm fine with Dunn being on the roster but that guy has a ton of warts. Tec is a much more well-rounded NBA player.

That is essentially what the pick they gave us is. . .

Nope. A first round pick is tied down on a cheap contract for 4 years, and can then be resigned for 4 more if he pans out. No guarantees with a second round pick.

32 pick is perfect to trade to a team avoiding taxes. We can get a mid to low 20's pick as a throw in if we are trading for players that are somewhat close in value.

Simone really isn’t as good as most people on here say
I agree. He is a bench guy who is starting. I like his effort and energy, but his shooting is inconsistent. He is a role player taking away minutes from Hendricks. I liked the highlights of the new Italian player. Add in the high second rounder and overall I think it is a solid move. Never know with trades. I would like to see THT and JC go. I will miss JC but it would be nice if he got a shot to play in the playoffs.

I agree. He is a bench guy who is starting. I like his effort and energy, but his shooting is inconsistent. He is a role player taking away minutes from Hendricks. I liked the highlights of the new Italian player. Add in the high second rounder and overall I think it is a solid move. Never know with trades. I would like to see THT and JC go. I will miss JC but it would be nice if he got a shot to play in the playoffs.
I1707339426782.png

Please, I beg Jazzfanz, stop making **** up and downplaying what Simone was.