What's new

Jazz trade Fonteccio to Pistons for 2024 2nd

I agree. He is a bench guy who is starting. I like his effort and energy, but his shooting is inconsistent.

My guy, he's literally shooting 40% on volume. If that's inconsistency, I'll take it.

He is a role player taking away minutes from Hendricks.

LOL. Hendricks simply isn't good enough to get minutes on a team trying to win. You really think Taylor wouldn't be playing if he'd beaten out Tec for that spot?

I liked the highlights of the new Italian player.

He's 21, and two years away from being two years away. Doesn't fit Lauri's timeline. You know... the dude we're going to max soon and who's gonna be 27 in a few months.

The Italian kid may be useful one day, but Tec is useful now.

I think Tremendous Upside should probably stop being a Jazz fan.

I say that out of genuine concern for his overall well-being. Almost every post from him makes it sound like he's having the absolute worst time of his life following this team.

He's 1 year older than Lauri.

It's a bad trade no matter how you look at it. The Jazz became worse, and didn't get anything that is likely to make them better in the future.
How do you know this? No one can judge a trade on paper. How about give it some time before you have a meltdown over it.

I think Tremendous Upside should probably stop being a Jazz fan.

I say that out of genuine concern for his overall well-being. Almost every post from him makes it sound like he's having the absolute worst time of his life following this team.
I'm under no obligation to like every move the FO makes.

I like winning. We just got worse.

You have a problem with that... I can't help you.

I'm under no obligation to like every move the FO makes.

I like winning. We just got worse.

You have a problem with that... I can't help you.
There's a difference between liking every move the FO makes and damn near 100% of your posts over your entire time here being just nothing but misery and doom. It got exhausting a long time ago, which is why I think it'd be better for you to just find a hobby that isn't so joyless for you.

He's restricted. Could have re-signed him. He was our starting SF, and a solid 2-way player! You think starter level players who can shoot and defend grow on trees?
No but apparently they are worth exactly a single 2nd round pick & change.

Look man, I know your thing is to kind of **** on players once they get traded, but you are being weird if you sit here and act like a 40% 3pt shooter (not just a wide open spot-up guy either, a guy who can make tough looks off the catch and motion) isnt worth that. Simone is basically a poor man's Klay Thompson and is hyper valuable.
Are you kidding me? KT isn't the player he was but Simone is a very very poor man KT. Not even close.

15 minutes ago, nobody on here had even heard of him.

How many people here follow euro ball?

The guy was rated about the same as ochai in the 22 draft so scouts have seen something.

He’s worth a flyer. Both size and athleticism for a 2.

This is what people don't get. Our spacing had improved a LOT and Tech was one of the main reasons. Him getting defensive attention allowed Lauri, Sexton, Dunn and Clarkson more freedom inside.
No you are right.
Someone is going to have to explain the game of basketball to Danny Ainge.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Are you kidding me? KT isn't the player he was but Simone is a very very poor man KT. Not even close.
He's a poor man's KT. I stand by that 1000%. If you dont know what that means or you want to be hyperbolic about what it means, do you.

6'8 2-way 40% 3pt shooter who does his best damage off the catch or a single bounce. It is what it is, dont be a dunce.

How many people here follow euro ball?

The guy was rated about the same as ochai in the 22 draft so scouts have seen something.

He’s worth a flyer. Both size and athleticism for a 2.
Ochai was a lottery pick. Gabe was the 36th pick.

They werent rated the same.