What's new

Jazz VS. Celtics: Monday, February 29th, 2016 - Leap Year!

Tonight is showing for sure. Maybe he starts rolling more with Lyles after tonight's game. He didn't hesitate to pull Burke nearly out of the rotation.

I'm not a big Burke fan but pulling him out of the rotation it seems to me exaggerated, especially at the expense of the former Hawks 3rd point guard.

Statistically speaking, Burke is having a decent season so far.

I've been thinking that as well. If booker is not in the plans then let him sit. It seems as though for every hustle play he makes he has at least a couple of negative right after.

Booker should get taken out of the game immediately any time he makes a good play. Because it's definitely all downhill from there.

I'm not a big Burke fan but pulling him out of the rotation it seems to me exaggerated, especially at the expense of the former Hawks 3rd point guard.

Statistically speaking, Burke is having a decent season so far.

Yeah I'm quite sure he won't be with the Jazz next season.

I know I'll be blasted do this.

But our offense is completely unwatchable this year. Sub .400 shooting seems to be the norm for this crew. Ugh

Why has Lyles been buried on th bench this season? Is there anything Booker does better than Lyles?

The only time Book should come in is if Lyles is hurt/in foul trouble.

But our offense is completely unwatchable this year. Sub .400 shooting seems to be the norm for this crew. Ugh

bashing the offensive (in)efficiency is pretty normal lately, and i'm with you.

You don't like watching a bunch of pointless passes around the perimeter followed by an iso over and over?