What's new

Jazz VS. Celtics: Monday, February 29th, 2016 - Leap Year!

Quin is doing a really poor job of preparing the players in how to react to when the other teams extend and apply greater defensive pressure.

Gobert get fouled at least 3 times before he gets a call. It's a joke.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I don't get the hate on Quin. 2nd youngest team in the whole NBA and we are in the Playoff hunt. I love what Quin has done with this team. And excited for what the future holds with him at the helm.

Wow 9 free throws for the game so far compared to 23. Guess the refs are seeing this one different than me.

No.

We are a jump shooting team without a PG. if we had a PG who could drive and draw fouls that would be different. Instead, we stand around out on the perimeter and take turns clanking shots. We never shoot more free throws than the opponent. And that's not because of the refs. We are a (poor) jump shooting team.

Which is why even in a watered down west we won't even make the playoffs.

I don't get the hate on Quin. 2nd youngest team in the whole NBA and we are in the Playoff hunt. I love what Quin has done with this team. And excited for what the future holds with him at the helm.

I like Snyder a lot. Here's where I think he could improve:

-play Lyles over Booker
-better management of close games in the final two minutes
-improve the offensive scenes in general

No.

We are a jump shooting team without a PG. if we had a PG who could drive and draw fouls that would be different. Instead, we stand around out on the perimeter and take turns clanking shots. We never shoot more free throws than the opponent. And that's not because of the refs. We are a (poor) jump shooting team.

Which is why even in a watered down west we won't even make the playoffs.

yep Awful lack of effective dribble penetration.

I agree, but it doesn't mean there's no room for improvement, like learning to close games better. I really like him for this team as well.